Baron Zemo - Contest Submission

Hello! Welcome to my third F&TWS concept. Today’s is for The Baron himself, Helmut Zemo. This is also intended to tie in with @Scarlet_Captain’s 2nd Grand Concept contest. Hope you all like it!

Baron Zemo

Source: Marvel

The Baron, Helmut Zemo controls allies and enemies, appearing to help allies while never being afraid to sabotage them for his own gain. He lost everyone. So will the enemies. And you may too.

“An empire toppled by it’s enemies can rise again. But one that crumbles within? That’s dead, forever.”

Baron Zemo is a :star: Red Midline Control Hero

Animations 

Entrance: Zemo walks in, adjusting his coat
Victory: Zemo takes off his mask and dances
Defeat: Zemo looks at a picture of his family

Basic: (See Passive)

Skills

White Skill: Secret Mastermind
iMarkup_20210408_181044
:fist: - Normal Damage

Passive: At the start of every wave, the player chooses a ally for Zemo to Control. On auto, the highest HP ally is chosen. The Controlled ally prefers to target the lowest HP enemy with their basic attacks and skills and redirects 30% of the damage done to Zemo to themselves. Zemo assists the Controlled ally when they use their basic by firing his gun, dealing X damage. The Controlled ally also shares their buffs with Zemo. When the Controlled enemy is KO’d, the second highest HP ally is then Controlled.

Active: The player chooses a ally. Zemo points to that ally and then forces them to use their active skill. On auto, he chooses the Controlled ally. Zemo then becomes Invisible and retreats in the backline until he runs out of energy. Zemo cannot be disabled or damaged while Invisible. Once he runs out of energy, he comes back to the midline and shoots the closest enemy, dealing X damage and Silencing them for 8 seconds if there is a Charmed enemy. This also deals +10% more damage for every buff the Controlled ally has on them.

Green Skill: A War Within
iMarkup_20210407_225124

Zemo pulls out the Sokovia Accords, Charming two enemies for 10 seconds and Shielding them for Y HP over those seconds. Zemo gains X Basic Damage and Skill Power every consecutive use of this skill. +10% BD and SP for every buff the Controlled ally has on them.

Blue Skill: Consuming Vengeance
iMarkup_20210408_003139
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

When Zemo’s Controlled ally falls below 50% of their Max HP, he fires multiple shots at the enemy that last damaged them. He shoots them again for every buff the ally had on them when they fell below 50% Max HP (Max 15 shots).

Each shot deals X damage and the last shot Stuns the enemy for 9 seconds. The damage is decreased by X every shot.

Purple Skill: Experience And Patience
iMarkup_20210408_225735

When a Controlled ally or Charmed enemy gets a buff, Zemo gets 30 energy.

Zemo also gains Y Armor and Reality when a Controlled ally KO’s a enemy.

The energy has a chance to fail on allies above Level X.

Red Skill: An Empire's Fall
iMarkup_20210409_103523
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage

When Charmed enemies deal damage to their allies, Zemo is now healed for half of the damage dealt in Max HP. If he is at full HP, he gains a Y HP Shield for 9 seconds.

When a Controlled ally is KO’d, Zemo uses Consuming Vengeance on the enemy that KO’d them, dealing 30% less damage but now Silencing all enemies for 8 seconds and gaining 400 energy.

The heal has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X BD and SP from A War Within
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Tenacity
Friendships 

Baron Zemo/Jafar
Campaign: “Patient Evil”
Allies: Lock, Shock & Barrel, Jumba, Maleficent

Disk Power:

• +X Max HP
  • +50 Armor Negation

Memories:

Duration And Disable Control

• If there is at least one Charmed enemy, the Controlled ally’s buffs have a 30% increased duration. (+5% per star)

• Every 7 seconds, Zemo now has a 50% to block a disable from a enemy if there is a Charmed enemy (+10% chance per star)

Baron Zemo/Mr. Big & Koslov
Campaign: “Organized Crime”
Allies: Ian Lightfoot, Barley Lightfoot, Mr. Incredible

Disk Power:

• +X Evasion
  • +Y Fantastic Crit Chance

Memories:

Energy Control

• When a enemy is Charmed, all allies gain Energized for 6 seconds. They gain 20 extra energy each time they perform a basic attack. (+10 energy per star)

• Damage Role enemies lose 20 energy when critically hit by allies (+10 energy per star)

Other Notes

• I was planning to do Zemo, Sharon and some others in the future but once I saw the 3rd episode, I and basically everyone else became obsessed and he’s like my favorite character ever now so I had to do a concept of him. Now was as good a time as any.

• I struggled with his skillset and went through so many different iterations of how it could go, but i I talked with some Marvel fans that play this game and it inspired me to make the skillset like how you see it.

• This, as I said in the beginning is for Scarlet Captain’s 2nd Grand Concept contest. It’s a special occasion and the special dancing King himself, Zemo needed to be made at a time as special as this. Good luck to everyone!:v:

Zemo out.
54witz

11 Likes
  • :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

Additional feedback is also appreciated. :+1:

ZemoDance

1 Like

Oh also, when I eventually do return to Marvel, who should I do after this?

• Captain America (Steve first)
  • Black Widow
  • Hawkeye
  • Sharon Carter
  • Star-Lord

0 voters

I’ve thought about these five and…the other Cap but…he’s not popular, lol. I’ll be saving Loki for when his show comes out in June.

His emojis would be these btw.

161748912566608186 161758419321392960

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney