Bashful Concept

First off, I would like to say thank you to @Imagineer_V and @Slinky-Dog for making guides on how to make character concepts. That is exactly what I decided to do today, make a hero concept. This one is for Bashful, since my favorite character is already in game (Give you three guesses lol). If this concept goes well, then I will do many more in the future. Please give me your honest opinion on the concept so I can improve. Anyways, please enjoy!

Bashful Concept

Bashful, one of they seven dwarfs, uses his charm and concertina skills on the battlefield.

“Ohhhh, go-o-o-osh.”
:star::star:
Role: Control
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue

Basic Attack: See Passive

Entrance: Walks in with his face in his beard, he then peeks out from behind his beard and gets into position.

Victory: Blushes and blinks rapidly

Defeat: Buries his face in his beard.

Skills

White Skill: The Shy Dwarf

Passive: Instead of having a Basic Attack, Bashful blushes. This charms a random enemy and gives Bashful one stack of “Shy”. Bashful can have a maximum of up to 5 stacks of “Shy”.

Active: Bashful buries his face in his beard, becoming invisible for 6 seconds plus 2 seconds per stack of “Shy” Bashful has. This also consumes all stacks of “Shy” on Bashful.

Green Skill: A Silly Song

Normal Damage :fist:
Bashful pulls out his concertina and begins to play it. This heals all allies for X HP over 5 seconds. He then tosses the concertina at the back most enemy, dealing X Damage.

Blue Skill: Heigh-Ho

Bashful starts singing, charming 3 random enemies for 6 seconds.

The charm can fail if the enemy is above level X.

Purple Skill: Shy And Coy

Bashful gains 75 energy and X Skill Power each time an enemy is charmed from any source.

Red Skill: Romance Amateur

Each time an enemy blocks or absorbs a charm from any source, that enemy is sapped for 5 seconds. Allies that charm an enemy gain X Skill Power.

The skill power gain is less effective on allies above level X.

+X HP
+Y Reality
+Z Damage from A Silly Song

Friendships

Quite The Charmers
Bashful and Minnie Mouse
Stronger A Silly Song
Disk Power

• +X Conservation

Memories

• A Silly Song Silences all enemies for 3 seconds.
    (Plus 2 seconds per star)

Allies: Hank & Dory, Mickey Mouse, Tigger

Stand Up & Stand Out
Bashful and Joy
”Shy” Boosts
Disk Power

• +X HP

Memories

• Bashful gains a 10% chance to dodge atttacks when he has at least one stack of shy.
    (Plus 10% per star.)

Allies: Quorra, Rapunzel, Angel

8 Likes

Hope you enjoyed my first concept, please give your honest opinion and feedback so I can improve!

This is really good for a first concept

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Thank you for crediting my guide! I am glad it helped. This is good for a first concept and I hope you keep making them.

3 Likes

Again, thank you for making it. And I’m glad you enjoyed this.

1 Like

This is a great first concept! Hope you make many more in the future!

1 Like

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney