Basil of Trash Bin

Yes, for 5% of his Max HP :neutral_face:

Darkwing (Ni) has 3 buffs that are upgradable via disk power, so why not Basil?

Anyways Iā€™m saying remove the armor buff because most disables are applied via fantastic damage :no_mouth:

Agreed but I feel like it could happen this year. And also yeah, you should totally do concepts for them, as a duo probably

What do you mean by that? :thinking:

I phrased that horribly. Basically just as a duo

Iā€™ve always thought it was strange that I see more people using a trash-tier hero (Basil) in PvP than a must-be-nerfed S+ hero (Bunson & Beaker). With a difference that wide, it shouldnā€™t take much in-game experience for them to realize which one is worth investing in.

Oh well, Iā€™m going to enjoy using B&B in Heist while I can. Eventually enough people will be using them that theyā€™ll be off-duty 98% of the time.

4 Likes

While I donā€™t see much of Basil used in linesā€¦

Bunsen in defence lines will play against the player, clones will be another source of points towards opponents, same as Sven, but in a much bigger scale. However, attacking line is a different story.

I donā€™t see him much either, but I see him several times a month, moreso in Coli and War than Arena.

Which could explain why I never see Bunson & Beaker in Arena (or Coli, except maybe once or twice), although Kristoff & Sven is still very common. However, that doesnā€™t explain why I almost never see Bunson & Beaker in War.

@Polaris, could you ask someome who decide which badges goes to heroes to give this badge to Basil with Y0 rank? It definitely will help him in balance, make him way better.

As Y1 is coming closer to closerā€¦ time to ask for this once again because Y0 failedā€¦

Could Basil receive these two badges with Y1? He has no working armor negation, and does almost no damage against buffed enemies, with Kermit all around he has no space to do anything, and Fairy Godmother will be another source of armor buffs. Not to add his lack of any tenacity/evasion is also making him very bad and easily counterable (thereā€™s also quite a lot of CC, mainly from Mr. Big), the only source of his own protection will be a battle badge which takes longer to get and itā€™s expensive too and, then there are study counters like Bunsen, Honey and Mr. Bigā€¦ too much is against him, even including his own skillset and disks.

Soā€¦ @Polaris, could you please pass this to the team so Basil will receive at least these two badges and eliminate one of his weak points?

13 Likes

I really wanna post my feedback on the refreshā€¦

Not 100% sure if I should, that post is quite old

Donā€™t touch my Basil!!! I donā€™t want another failed refresh like my Kim!

No, he needs some changes, but PB needs to stop doing things like with Kim refresh.

Thatā€™s for now Y1 badges for himā€¦

Big trash and useless evasion.

Thereā€™s a new badge which gives 240 evasion, but as everyone can seeā€¦ he doesnā€™t getting it. I hope it will change until cap rise. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

One of my best hero Kim was ruined and is worthless now. I am still using Basil and would rather not risk it. I donā€™t believe them.

When we are at it, give most of the characters some form of Evasion or Tenacity IF not all. There should be some evenness in it.
If most characters had gotten 240 Evasion badge with AT LEAST Y2 (that have Evasion like non-existent and donĀ“t have Tenacity high), it would make the starting position even. And most players would be happier IF all characters had some form of possible protection, even if sub-20%.

So thereā€™s a badge that gives 240 evasionā€¦ any badge that grants large amounts of tenacity? (If so, KP should get it for Y1)

Edit: I forgot whether Kim is short of evasion or tenacity, but i think itā€™s tenacity

No.

R19 has given 260 armor negation badge
Y1 gives 240 evasion, 265 reality negation and 250 fantastic crit badges

Nothing for low tenacity.

Andā€¦ all of these badges needs Finnick and Tigger, really badly. Ralph with evasion would be good as well. Quorra needs that 265 reality negation, battle badge gives to her 50 but has none as well, so itā€™s useless for her.

Ok then, we need a tenacity badge that gives a good amount of tenacity and make KP better, especially since we have one for evasion already. Not to mention the reality negation and fantastic crit.

how i love spoilers. must have been datamined

1 Like

Will this issue ever be fixedā€¦ itā€™s just adding some badgesā€¦

So thereā€™s a new Community Manager to askā€¦ maybe this time something will change? :slight_smile:

@Loutre, could you ask the team to add these three badges to Basil? Itā€™s been explained few times in this thread, and some others how bad is Basil, and adding 3 badges with Y4 (or Y5) rank will help someone SO MUCHā€¦

Currently, Basil owns tons of useless stats which simply donā€™t work, and with Y3 he got improved healing, despite having no healing skill. :roll_eyes:

Please send this request to the team, itā€™s been a year and Basil is still nowhere to be fixed, he only gets worse against newer heroes, and recently his white(+purple) skill was nerfed.

9 Likes

Esa insignia que otorga 240 de evasiĆ³n es DEMASIADO necesaria para Scrooge. Amigo, cada vez que aparece una MulĆ”n en el equipo enemigo tengo que cambiar de personaje, y no creo necesario explicar porquĆ©.

AdemĆ”s, hay como 3 o 4 insignias azules que otorgan daƱo critico fantĆ”stico y negaciĆ³n de realidad, era tan difĆ­cil ponerselas?? TambiĆ©n hay insignias pĆŗrpuras que dan 30 o 10 de tenacidad. De nuevo, ERA TAN DIFƍCIL AGREGARSELAS??

Lo Ćŗnico que le dan es daƱo critico normal, cosa que solo se aprovecha con su ataque bĆ”sico y su habilidad roja, pero Scrooge no aplica incapacitaciones sin el disco de Hugo Paco y Luis por lo que es semi inĆŗtil en un PvP.

Me encantarĆ­a que Loutre escuchara lo que decimos por aquĆ­, y hacerselo llegar al equipo. Es algo bastante simple de hacer, verdad??

Nothing added.
Terrible badges from Y5.
Bug not fixed.
Still no refresh.

Basil still is terrible.

@Loutre is the team planning to do a refresh or something? The situation gets worse every month, he always gets trash from new badges.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney