Refresh for Basil!
Just as a lot of people know, Basil received really hard hits right after his release, his own skillset plays against him, no negation, no tenacity/evasion, unstoppable and endless targeting Brutes and invincible enemies like Hades and the owner of the worst disk in-game. Even the better disk, Mushu disk, reduce reality something useless for himself and the fact it’s incredibly hard for him to use his green and red skill. The blue skill has really dumb long cooldown, despite the fact his dodge doesn’t deal any damage and only studies a single enemy.
He is also a control hero but doesn’t apply any type of disable and debuff but study, which is far from something, is Barbossa a control hero because of his studies? No.
Poor Mouse doesn’t have much of chance against meta where most have both negation and evasion and applies a lot of disables.
Now PB is releasing a lot of anti-study effects to newer heroes making the situation even worse, thanks.
On The Mark
- Increased study duration to 6 seconds
- Darts now bypass berserk and invincible buffs
- Each dart now remove X armor for 10 seconds, stacking with each dart.
- This skill now applies two stacks of fatigue to damaged enemies.
- When Fatigue stacks applied by Basil are removed the enemies get stunned for 7 seconds.
- Reduce the cooldown of this skill to 7 seconds
- This skill now studies all enemies for 12 seconds
- Basil removes all his active debuffs and applies to the target
- Reduce energy gain to 30
- This skill now grants Basil tenacity
- 110 tenacity from beginning and increases by 1 per each skill level
- Now every 3rd dart from basic attacks and ‘‘On The Mark’’ applies DoT damage
- This skill now reduces armor from studied enemies, scaling by skill level
- Increased by ~30% skill power and basic damage from additional stat boosts
- Reduce healing to 1% per star
- The heal now activates under all types of disables
- Remove increased basic damage while silenced
- This disk now increases armor and reality on disabled allies; scaled by disk level
- Increased Max HP
- This disk also removes armor from enemies while they have damage over time effects (the same amount as reality lose)
- Increased basic damage
- Basil now has 20% chance to use ‘‘Clever Concoction’’ on the beginning of each wave (increases by 20% per star disk)