Battle of the Fanbases

As we all know. This year marks the 100 anniversary of the Walt Disney Company. And believe you me, the company certainly has it’s up and downs.

Not to mention all the fun stuff they have included the whimsical and magical OG Walt Disney Animation Studio, the innovative and progressive Pixar, the cheesy yet charming Muppets, the action packed Marvel, the intergalactic, treasure finding Lucasfilms, the informative Natrual Geographic and 20th century, the latest to join the Disney family.

With all these properties, I’ve decided to sir up a little discord.

f0c186bd0c9c3f5abf2f03389d3aa0e1

Name dropping aside, I want to know which ones of these properties do you like the best and present your argument as to why?

3 Likes

Whenever Mister makes a post you know it’s always going to be a banger :fire::fire::fire:

:thinking:

They have all gone down hill as of late, haven’t they?

I’m going to say Pixar first because I would argue that the nostalgia of old Pixar movies carries more weight than any of the new schtuff being made by Disney today. Second is Disney itself because my favorite movie of all time, Treasure Planet, is involved there and the nostalgia factor can also hit with Disney.

The others? Eh… I don’t really have any particular rankings for them.

All I can say is I don’t think any of them are particularly good nowadays so maybe National Geographic can win, since it prolly has been consistently about animals??

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I mean to be fair, muppets have been consistently about muppets lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney