Baymax too strong

I want Baymax to be weakened

1 Like

He isn’t too strong.

There is plenty of counters.

5 Likes

Also, he was just refreshed, so there is a slim possibility that the DHBM team will NERF him. Like @Musketeer said, there are PLENTY of counters. Please look into the “issue” more before posting.

3 Likes

We need more heroes like baymax and his counters too
3 baymaxs would be great

2 Likes

I feel ya.
Some of my weaker “Orange League” Heroes get wiped out by Baymax, CLEAN OFF like butter! XDXD

3 Likes

If Kristoff isn’t on the enemy team, I can usually handle Baymax with Prince Phillip and Kronk. Baymax paired with Kristoff though is pretty much unstoppable.

1 Like

Yeah… no.

1 Like

Well, professor, by all means, explain how.

1 Like

Angel; Ian + Meg; Drakken; Use again Baymax & Kristoff;…

2 Likes

Timon and pumba can also counter large initial damage as well. Toons don’t need nerfs… just more counters maybe.

2 Likes

I sincerely doubt that, I have a reasonably strong Baymax and despite suggestions he should be able to one shot Shan Yu, it’s the other way around.

That one battle is the reason I had to stop playing story mode.

1 Like

I’ve tried Ian, but his reflect doesn’t work. And Meg just delays my tank’s death for like a split second.

*Pumbaa. There’s 2 As in his name.

1 Like

I was struggling fighting Baymax as well. I suggest Shank as her Vanellope disk allows her to share armor with allies. Just give her a few purple skill mods and she can counter Baymax and most normal damage dealers easily.

2 Likes

Plenty of baymax counters.

3 Likes

The best anti-Baymax counter, for me, is stronger Armor (Defense).

2 Likes

Shank, eh? I don’t know why never thought to try her. She is one of my best tanks. (Although, I do wish she was in a better movie.)

2 Likes

Pairing her with Fear just obliterates normal damage and yes Ralph Breaks The Internet could’ve been a better movie :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney