Be our guest! (Lumière character concept)

Name: Lumière

Quote: “Ah, yes. When she comes in give her a dashing, debonair smile. Come, come, show me the smile.”

Description: Lumière entertains the enemies by putting on a dinner show from his deepest pride.

Role: Control

Position: Mid

Stars: :star::star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Lumière blows his candle gently to cause a small amount of fire to target the enemy.

Entrance: Lumière hops his way to position.

Victory: Lumière gets out his golden cup hat and swings it around.
Defeat: Lumière puts his candles together and looks down, frowning.
White Skill: Food Sample
Lumière gets out a tray and opens it to reveal food. This will charm the closest enemy for X seconds.
Green Skill: Dinner Show
Lumière presents the trays as a spotlight appears in front of him. This will blind surrounding enemies for X seconds and Lumière grants his allies an increase of attack speed for X seconds.
Blue Skill: Flamethrower
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Lumière blows up a huge fire from his head at the enemies. This will cause blindness to enemies for X seconds and will deal X damage.
Purple Skill: Light It Up
When Lumière experiences 0HP per battle, the fire from the candles will be blown out and Lumière blows the fire from the candles to make the fire appear again. This will grant Lumière invinciblity for X seconds and he will heal himself by X HP.
Red Skill: Live To Serve
When an enemy has been blinded in “Dinner Show” and “Flamethrower” they will then be charmed afterwards for X seconds. And for every enemy Lumière charms, Lumière heals himself by X HP.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Attack
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP

Friendships

Lumière/Remy & Linguini
New Recipes
Allies: Colette, Yzma, the Beast
Skills Buffs Allies

• “Food Sample” and “Dinner Show” heals allies X HP
  • “Food Sample” and “Dinner Show” also grants allies X skill power and X basic attack for X seconds

Lumière/The Genie
Delightful Concert
Allies: Timon & Pumbaa, Mushu, Mulan
Removes Armor From Blinded Enemies

• +X Max HP
  • Enemies now loses X armor when blinded

There is only one disclaimer that Lumière has confirmed as an “upcoming” character according to Disney Wiki. But I’m not sure it’s true because there is no clue that he is coming to DHBM.

Any feedbacks are welcomed and I hope you liked it!

4 Likes

He was confirmed but gaston and the beast are yellow team so lumiere needs to be in yellow team

I think his friendship mode with the beast

Changed the trial team to yellow. Thanks for feedback.

But not sure he’s confirmed

It was said a long time ago he was coming with Belle, Gaston, Alice, Beast and a few others…but Belle has been scrapped so… :neutral_face:

Who told you bell is scarpped?

Maybe it’s Matt_PB, because they had worked on Belle and Anna but had no idea on their skill set. Maybe that is the reason of removal of Belle. But Beast’s second disc “Dinner For Two” sounds like his second friendship is with Belle. Who knows…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney