Behind the Game - November 22-25

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
Now I really want to work for PerBlue.

I’ll send you my resume soon then!

4 Likes

We do! Many of us play other mobile RPGs, including our previous games. We also have a lot of fans in the office of console/PC RPGs, board games, and TTRPGs (like Dungeons & Dragons).

8 Likes

www.perblue.com has our open positions

9 Likes

Okay, very hesitant to ask this, but I guess I want the brutal truth:

Is it very likely Edna Mode will make an appearance in the game, even as a costume shop keeper or something??

6 Likes

Which characters were most challenging to make skills for?

2 Likes

Our game has a lot of moving parts so whenever we release a new feature, there are a lot of factors that need to be carefully thought through and tested due to its “live” nature. Sometimes as part of this process, we’ll release features on fewer servers first in order to gather data which we then use to either validate our assumptions or help make decisions about changes before releasing it out to everyone. Depending on the complexity of the feature, sometimes these test periods can take longer than others.

1 Like

He’s got allies already in the game; and he would have been here sooner, but he kept crashing along the way. We’re excited for him to launch soon.

12 Likes

Will there be the behind the scenes of the game?

Thanks @Matt_PB, take your time with the things your working on.

1 Like

How many Disney Easter eggs have you guys hidden?

And are there any non-movie Easter eggs but just fun random ones, like hidden rooms/levels, hidden mini games, etc?

2 Likes

I got another question…
Can Gravity Falls ever come?

1 Like

Will be a viable option put the other designs as costumes?

Well that is a character we knew was coming :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can’t take this, it hurts!

Just why, why best TV character falls on such troubles :frowning:
Great promises and then this.

Costumes (just use this thing), and her first version with black t-shirt should be used :man_shrugging:, otherwise that in her friendship with DW are plot mentions from further seasons, purple t-shirt and bla bla
This just can’t end like this.

Q

Any other plans with TV characters (no, no DuckTales, or any duck), or everyone in office given up by Kim’s issue?

6 Likes

Nothing that elaborate. Just fun references in the background art.

4 Likes

Can you tell us some about canceled/canned heroes? Did any of them get far enough to skills, friendships animations, etc.?

Slightly more specifically:
What happened to Captain Salazar? Were any parts of his skills finished? Did you already plan some of his friendships?

Do you have any development screenshots of canceled heroes and other canceled things?

Can you share any information about the Alpha version and the rumor that Syndrome, and Marvel characters were in it?

As a major lost media enthusiast I would love to everything you are legally allowed to share about things that did not get to be!

Unfortunately, posters can take a long time to get made because each one is essentially a unique painting that uses Disney IP. So there’s a lot of back-and-forth needed to get each one to where it meets Disney’s standards. In the end, we feel like we can be more impactful focusing elsewhere. Sorry!

8 Likes

TBD. We need to figure that out! :wink:

5 Likes

This was answered in today’s live chat. Short answer is no. :confused:

3 Likes

So this games going to go up to almost 5 years!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney