Behind the story, fan made

Working on new updates!

I’m making a new post (not new topic) about how they meet for the newest part!

Expect it tonight or early tomorrow

Well this is the first to this part of the story. I’ll Still be updating the other parts.

Chapter 1.
“The beginning”

“Hey Ralph, you said we’d go in the morning.” Vanellope tells Ralph “did I?” Ralph asked. “Yeah you did stinkbrain” Vanellope says while looking at Ralph kind of annoyed. “OK. Fine we will check it out, THEN come back.” Ralph makes sure he is clear “fine” Vanellope sys upset. The two heroes walk down to where they found the door. “Do you have the key?” Ralph asks Vanellope “yep!” Vanellope puts the key in the keyhole. “Sweat mother of monkey milk! Its amazing!” Vanellope yells “hmm, it looks suspicious.” “Your just weird” Vanellope says as she runs into the city. “Kid wait!” “Wow this place is awesome” Vanellope tells Ralph. The two heroes walk for some time that feels like hours until they see some other heroes walking to them. “That’s Felix and Calhoun!” Ralph yells “and shank!” Vanellope adds in the corner of Vanellope’s eye she sees a candy hammer and a soda gun. “Wow” Vanellope runs and picks them up. The three other heroes start charging at the two heroes. “Uh, are you guys OK?” Ralph asks “purge the errors.” Felix screams “uh that does not sound like Felix.” Vanellope says as she shoots some soda at Calhoun. Then shank drives and hits Ralph ripping his shirt “aw, I got a new one.” Then Calhoun shoots her laser just missing Vanellope “phew that was close” After two shots from Calhoun Ralph punches Felix “get out of Zzzrk now! Its CCRK into not worth it, not run!” Felix tells the two hereos. The two heroes run until Ralph trips on a chip “what’s this?” Ralph asks “its not important” Vanellope says “wait it has shanks picture on it, and there are eight others” Ralph says " so nine? Pick them up and keep running" Ralph picks the chips up and stars running again. “Why are thoes chips?” “I don’t know.” Vanellope answers. “And where’s the exit?” Ralph asks “I have no clue we’ve bin running for forever.” Vanellope says as she sits down. “Well let’s just lay down and rest.” Ralph says calmly. “Yeah, I’m happy that if I was with anyone it is you.” Vanellope says as she yawns. Ralph looks at Vanellope and grins.

Chapter 2.
“Chip madness”

The two two heroes wake up early to get on the move. “Hey Ralph do you still have the chips?” Vanellope asks. “I do.” Ralph says while holding them in his hand, they walk as far as they can see until vanellope sees another chip. “Ralph another shank chip!” “Really?” As Ralph sys that they see Felix Calhoun and shank right behind them. Before they can I’ve shanks drives and trys to hit them when doing so Ralph throws the chips at her. “What’s going on?” Shank asks “are you OK?” Vanellope asks “yeah, but this doesn’t look like slaughter race.” Shank replys “yeah we don’t know where we re but we can’t find a way out.” Vanellope says while frowning “its OK, we’ll get out of here.” Shank sys trying to calm vanellope down, just then a big car come crashing near them. “Run!” Ralph yells. Shank and vanellope run underneath a car and hide till its safe. Ralph fights Calhoun and Felix until they both disappear. “What happened?” Vanellope asks Ralph “I don’t know kid, they are just gone.” Ralph replys then the three heroes walk until they notice one hero fighting three. They run down to help the one hero. “What’s your name?” Shank asks “Buzz lightyear” buzz answers “glad to have you on the team” vanellope says as she slams a enemy with her lollipop “do you know these guys buzz lightyear?” Ralph asks “yes, I do but a robot touthed them and thy went all crazy, like saying mumbeld up words.” Buzz answers “yeah, Calhoun and Felix are doing the same thing” vanellope says. The three enemies run from the battle. “Yeah that will show em!” Ralph says “is there a way to get my friends back?” Buzz asks “well we saved shank from getting 10 chips maybe we need to do the same with them?” Vanellope explains “where did you find the chips?” Buzz asks “well we just found them on the ground then we picked them up and threw them at her.” Vanellope says “you threw them at me?” Shank asks “well Ralph did.” Vanellope laughs as shank stares at Ralph. “Well, I didn’t know what to do. But I saved you so, even?” Ralph says while looking nervous “alright.” Shank replys. The four heroes walk down looking everywhere for more chips but fail to find them until Ralph sees a little picture in the corner of a car. “Hey guys I may have found one” Ralph says as he runs towards it. “Who is it?” Buzz asks “I don’t know, its a cowboy I can tell.” Ralph answers “a cowboy let me see!” Buzz says, Ralph gives the picture to buzz “Woody!” “Who’s Woody” shank asks. “My friend. We must found more.” “Was he one of your ‘friends’ we were fighting?” Ralph asks “no, he left a little bit ago to help other toys.” Buzz answers “toys?” Shank asks “yeah, are you guys not toys?” Buzz asks “of course not.” Ralph says “hmm this is weird then you guys are small.” Buzz says “well its getting late we should sleep, we have a long day tomorrow.” Shank says.

Chapter 3.
“HQ”

The next morning the four heroes start planning on how the day will go. “So, we going to find more chips?” Buzz asks “hopefully if we don’t we have a chance to never meet are friends or family again.” Shank says while she grabs her keys to her car. “Well are we ready?” Vanellope asks, “I believe we are.” Buzz answers. The four heroes walk to shanks car. As shanks starts up the car a creep knocks buzz out. “Just drive!” Ralph tells shank “DONT!” Vanellope yells as she jumps out of the car to help buzz, buzz uses his laser on accident making the creep disappear. “What? How did my laser work?” Buzz asks “I don’t know but it was AWESOME” Vanellope says very loudly making a echo throughout the city. “Let’s go!” Shank says. They drive to what looks like some sort of HQ “hey, there’s lights inside that are on.” Shank says as she trys to look in the window “someone may be in there” buzz says “or something.” Ralph adds. “Well let’s go see what it is then.” Vanellope says as she pulls up her hood. “Okay only because it might be safe!” Ralph says a he jumps out of the car. The four heroes walk in the big building “WOAH, this place is huge.” Vanellope says as she runs around. Buzz and shank go to the elavater next to the kitchen. “7 floors” shank says “and a basement. Let’s go up and see what the lights were.” Buzz says as he hits the number 5 on the panel. As the elavater makes it to floor 5 thy walk out to see some sort of thief “Uh, is this your house?” Buzz asks “I don’t think it is” shank says as the figure jumps out the broken window. After the figure jumps out shank runs to see if she an spot it, when she gets there she look but fils to find the figure but sees the few of the city. Down on floor 1 vanellope goes into the kitchen and looks in the fridge to see if the building has power. As she opens it she sees a whole feast of fresh food her eyes light up as she takes out a box of cake. “Mm this is good. Not as good as suger rush though” vanellope says as she eat her cake. Just then Ralph walk past and sees her “What are you doing? You don’t know old that is!” Ralph says taking the cake from her. “Aw Ralph that’s the bet cake I’ve had since sugar rush.” Vanellope whines “well, how old is it?” Ralph asks " I don’t know" vanellope says as she gets up. “Let’s go see shank and buzz.” Ralph csays as he goes into the elavater. “Let’s go to floor 2 first” vanellope says they go up to floor two and walk around. “Wow is this a bedroom!” Vanellope asks as she runs to the bed and lays down. “Can we sleep here tonight?” Vanellope asks “I bet its the best place.” Ralph says as he puts his hand in his hip. “Floor 3” Ralph says as walk around they find one chip on the ground “Its Calhoun!” Ralph says “really?” Vanellope asks “yeah next to all these computers, this whole floor has a lot of computers.” Ralph says as they walk back to the elavater. As they go to floor 4 they realize they have lots of other heroes to save “how many do you think we need to save?” Vanellope asks “I’m guessing many but we don’t know” Ralph says as the door opens up. On this floor there’s gear for the heroes and a note. “Hey Ralph what’s this page?” Vanellope asks picking it up “I don’t know,open it.” Ralph says walking to vanellope, vanellope opens it up “OK, ‘Hello I left this note here to tell whoever reads it that this world must be saved by you. I tried to escape it buzz its to strong, the only thing that can destroy it is-----’” “continue.” Ralph says. “That’s all thats on the page!” Vanellope says as she shows Ralph the empty space “huh, maybe theres more on the next floor.” They go to the nt floor. “Hey guys, we’ve bin looking for you.” Ralph say as he walks towards them “ere was someone in this place they looked like a thief” shank says “so were not alone?” Ralph asks “they left when we got up here, were just looking for why they were here.” Shank says. “Well let’s look on the next floor” Ralph says “OK” vanellope says as she yawns maybe we should sleep. The heroes walk to the bedrooms and sleep.

4 Likes

Oh nice! So are you gonna add more “mini stories” of the heroes getting into the world but write more in depth stories of them in the world?

1 Like

Chapter 2!

Come check it out!

And should I continue with the chapter or make a couple more of the older ones?

• Chapters?
  • How they got there?

0 voters

Ohh, the heroes are meeting other characters. I like it!

Sorry for reviving this, but I want to make it for fun.

(It all started when Simba and Nala are playing at the park. Just a few seconds, creeps are attacking them. Simba tries to roar at them, but it is not enough for him to fight. Just then, Elastigirl and Bob help them defeat them.)

Elastigirl: Oh my gosh! Are you two cubs okay?

Nala: We’re fine. Thank you.

Simba: Yeah! I was brave enough… I mean scared that I was. By the way, I’m Simba, and this is Nala.

Elastigirl: It was nice to meet you. I’m Helen and this is Bob, but call us Mr, and Ms Incredible instead. You kids stay safe.

Simba and Nala: Okay

I’m very sorry if this is bad. I’m not good at making dialogue.

2 Likes

Its totally fine you revived it. I’m still in the works of stories so it would of happend soon enough. and I like your story.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m that good at it

The story of darkwing(final)

At the heroes headquarters, darkwing noticed a bunch of heroes who were getting ready for battle but weren’t ready yet.

Darkwing looked at them and thought “wow a lot of people sure are here”

Finally darkwing walked through a door and into a room where he saw the leader of the heroes. A woman dress all in blue who had a tiger by her side.

The princess looked behind her and said “darkwing duck”

Darkwing:h-how do you know my name

Jasmine:i know all the heroes around here…oh…by the way im princess jasmine of agrabah and this is my pet tiger rajah

Rajah:…

Darkwing:well nice to meet you

Just then the alarm rang.

Jasmine:whats going on???

Qurrora:theres a newcomer in danger…at the pier

Jasmine:ugh great…ok just make yourself at home…we are gonna send heroes down to the pier

Darkwing:ok i guess

Not bad. Who are the new comer? Creeps?

Newcomer is a secret

These are fun to read!

3 Likes

I agree. Wait a minute! What if @Polaris creates like a dialogue page, so we can create one?

I will try another onw cuz I enjoyed the first one I did. Enjoy! :grin:

Robin Hood:

Robin Hood raced through the forest planning to ambush down a wealthy caravan with Little John. Once they arrived at the forest edge, they immediately camouflaged themselves in the trees. As the Caravan rolled past, Robin Hood let fly one single arrow, crashing it threw the wheel spoke of one of the wheels, and causing said wheel to smash and clatter. The caravan halted and Robin Hood and Little John charged up to the wagon. An elderly couple, richly dressed and covered in jewelry emerged from within and went to consult their driver as he came to survey the damage to the wheel. As Robin Hood stepped past the wagon, to leap inside the back, he snapped his arrow out of the wood behind the wheel spoke, to hide the evidence.

Outside, Little John offered his “services” to help fix the wheel, he kept them occupied while Robin Hood surveyed the inside of the richly decorated wagon. He grabed a bagful of coins and stuffed it in his cloak. Then he grabbed a beautiful tapestry and carefully folded and put it in a hiden pocket his large cloak. Then Robin Hood saw a large key laying on the wooden floor. He picked it up and bit down on it, as he suspected, pure gold. They could melt this down later, but for now, it should unlock something? He looked around and saw nothing that appeared to need a key, especially one this size. Robin Hood dared a glance outside, but saw no chest that would need such a key. He dropped the key in his pocket and continued gathering other loot. Tiime was short, he heard Little John shout something about being finished with the wheel.

In a hurry, Robin Hood seized another bag of gold, and a small chest under his arm, then leapt from the wagon and scampered into the woods. The Caravan continued on with Little John waving after it with a smile on his face.

Then he and Robin Hood returned to store their loot and count it. That night, Robin Hood could not stop dreaming off that key. Usually he dreamt of Maid Marion , but tonight was different. Finally he awoke, at what must have been about midnight.

He looked through their treasure horde and lifted the key, he just wanted another look at it. How strange though. It was vibrating slightly. He grabbed it and it began to faintly but distinctly pull him toward the lake.

“Little John, Little John!” Robin Hood called quietly. Little John rolled over and so Robin Hood decided to investigate himself. He grabbed his bow and his quiver and headed out. The Key continued to pull him, when he pushed his way through a thicket, he could see the lake shimmering in the full moon.

Against the lake’s ghostly surface, he could see a large rectangular shape that was never there before. He walked closer to it, and the key began to vibrate faster and pull harder. The water of the lake began to ripple harder, despite the fact that there was little wind. The trees began to shake, as if in a fierce wind, but there was no wind.

As Robin Hood got closer, he could see that it was a door with a large keyhole in its center. The Key he carried looked as if it would fot, but before he could fit it to the lock, it pulled out of his hand and shattered against the door, the keyhole began to glow and the water soared up above the door, as the door began to open. The water formed four letters as the moonlight reflected through it: DHBM.

Robin Hood raised a bewildered eye, as the door opened, parting down the middle and opening inward, as though inviting him in. The leaves of the trees swirled around him and were blown in by an unfelt wind to Robin Hood. Just as Robin Hood decided against going into the door, the wind felt all to real on him. It blew his hat straight of his head and whisked it into the door, it played with his tail and fur and pushed mightily, attempting to send him in through the doorway, the water that formed the letters began to glow unnaturally for moonlight and then broke and dispersed into droublets that all were sucked into the door. Robin Hood turned and attempted to seize a tree root, but the wind pushed against his body, buffeting him away and towards the opening. He yelled Marion’s name once before he was pulled through the doors and it shut with a bang, and melted into the moonlight.

The door was gone, as was Robin Hood, all that was left of him was the scratch marks his claws had made in their failed attempt to keep him secured to the ground.

Hope you liked this one too! :grin:

2 Likes

Can we write stories about characters that aren’t yet in the game but may come or have been seen? Like Esmeralda or others?

2 Likes

I sort of did that in my PoTC one, as some of Barbossa and jack Sparrow’s crews are mentioned, I had them all sent into the city.

1 Like

Chapter 3.
“HQ”

Chapter titles added.

Come check it out.

1 Like

Very well made stories! I hope more come out soon.

1 Like

Sorry for such a long time to respond.

Yes, as long as its Disney then its aloud.

Hello,
I’m back to making the storys because I want to end the story before I leave.

I’m going to be adding my original stories on how they got there as well as my story when they are in a digital world.

I already made two of the longer stories but I have never posted them because people have bin making so many stories that I didn’t wanna do what everyone else was.

So I will need to make my stories a little better o I can post them.
Hope you enjoy.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney