"Behold... my Concept-inator!" - Likely Contest Submission

This is my likely submission for the 2nd Grand Concept Creation Contest 2021! Hope you enjoy!

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Source: Phineas & Ferb

Description: Dr. Doofenshmirtz is ready to take over the Tri-State Area and the battlefield with his “evil” inventions - the Inators!

Quote: “It all began on the day of my actual birth. Both of my parents failed to show up.”

STATS

Trial Team: Red

Role: Control

Position: Backline

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Dr. Doofenshmirtz walks in battle, rubbing his hands and grinning menacingly.

Victory: Dr. Doofenshmirtz raises his hands in the air and laughs maniacally.

Defeat: Dr. Doofenshmirtz yells and shakes his fist.

Basic Attack: Dr. Doofenshmirtz presses a red button, and from outside the screen his first Inator shoots a laser beam at the closest enemy.

SKILLS

White Skill: Behold!

:sparkles: Fantastic Damage

Passive: when Dr. Doofenshmirtz enters the battle, three covered inators appear on the battlefield. These inators will be ignored by enemies until they are uncovered and activated.

Active: The player chooses one of Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s three inators for him to uncover and activate. Each Inator has X max HP and its own special effect. While on auto, the inators will be activated in this order:

De-Evolution-ator: the invention is uncovered in the middle of the enemy team. It reduces the level of all enemy skills except red skills by 25 while it is active.

A-Leaky-Faucet-inator: the invention is uncovered in the middle of Doofenshmirtz’s team. It drops a huge drop of water on the three closest enemies every 3 seconds, dealing X damage to them and removing 150 energy from them.

Paper-Cut-inator: the invention is uncovered behind Doofenshmirtz. It shoots sharp paper pieces at the 3 farthest enemies every three seconds, causing them to take X damage over 5 seconds and be sapped for 8 seconds every time they’re hit.

Each inator will remain active until its HP reaches 0 or until 13 seconds pass.

Each inator can only be activated once per wave, and Dr. Doofenshmirtz can’t use “Behold!” more than 3 times per wave.

Green Skill: Backstory

After activating one of his inators with “Behold!”, Dr. Doofenshmirtz narrates one of his sad backstories to enemies, reducing their attack and movement speed by 35% for 12 seconds and dealing X damage. Doofenshmirtz also gains 350 energy every time he performs this skill.

Blue Skill: I-Don’t-Care-inator

Doofenshmirtz hits the enemy with the highest Skill Power with his I-Don’t-Care-inator, stealing 75% of their Skill Power for 10 seconds and applying Apathy to them for 12 seconds. Doofenshmirtz can use this skill once every 10 seconds.

Enemies with Apathy don’t move or use skills, they don’t gain energy and they take X damage per second.

Apathy has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Purple Skill: Self Destruct Button

The three inators from “Behold!” now activate their self destruct button when they deactivate. Each one of their self destructions has different effects:

De-Evolution-ator: the invention explodes, dealing X damage to close enemies and stunning them for 8 seconds.

A-Leaky-Faucet-inator: the invention hits the 3 closest enemies with one more water drop that additionally saps them for 10 seconds, then it is crushed.

Paper-Cut-inator: before the invention explodes, it shoots many sharp paper pieces on the enemy backline, dealing X damage to each enemy hit and removing 350 energy from them.

Red Skill: Evil Incorporated

“I-Don’t-Care-inator” removes all active buffs from the target.

If Dr. Doofenshmirtz hits a sapped enemy with “I-Don’t-Care-inator”, Apathy lasts for 6 seconds longer on them.

The extra duration to Apathy has a chance to fail against sapped enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Skill Power
+181 (+1 per additional level) Evasion
+Z Reality

X=Skill Power; Y= Basic Damage; Z=Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Dr. Drakken
Campaign Overview: In order to conquer the City, Dr. Drakken and Dr. Doofenshmirtz work together to create the ultimate inator.
Allies: Olaf, King Louie, Mickey

Conquest-inator
"I-Don’t-Care-inator" is used more often

• +Z Reality
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz gains Z skill power for the rest of the wave every time he uses “I-Don’t-Care-inator”
  • The cooldown of “I-Don’t-Care-inator” is reduced by 10% (+10% per additional star)
  • Dr. Doofenshmirtz gains 70 energy (+70 per additional star) every time he uses “I-Don’t-Care-inator”

Dr. Doofenshmirtz - Baymax
Campaign Overview: Dr. Doofenshmirtz introduces Baymax to Norm, and tries to make the two have fun together.
Allies: Demona, Goliath, Mike

Robotic Relations
Slower Sapped Enemies

• +Z Max HP
  • +Z Max HP to the inators
  • Sapped enemies lose 10% (+10% per additional star) Attack Speed
32 Likes

Amazing concept. Has a really high chance of winning the contest, imo

2 Likes

I suggest using *** to separate skills to make it easier to read, but this is awesome.

6 Likes

This is the greatest concept ever! But question though , how do I get the skill emblems? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just took the pics from various episodes and put them into colored circles

2 Likes

Love the concept. If this doesn´t get top 3 of the contest I´ll be dissapointed

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney