Belle Character Concept (

Belle. Stars :star: :star: Belle is a Mid Line Support Hero. Trial Team: Yellow. Quote: Flowers,Flowers,Flowers. Yellow Flowers. MOVEMENTS: Entrance: Belle Skips into the battle field with a basket full of roses

Victory: Belle Throws her flowers and smiles. Defeat: Belle drops her flowers and falls backwards.Skills: White Skill: Flowers for Everyone. Beauty Gives a flower to everybody giving them a 100 amount of health. Green Skill: A Heal For Me. Belle smells a flower giveing her 76 Health. Blue Skill: We Need A Sword. Beauty gets a sword and stabs it in a enimie giving the amount of lost health from the stab to Belle. Purple Skill: A Heart. Belle makes a Kiss giving A Ally 234 health.Friendships: Belle and The Beast. Disk: A Heart for You. Belle and Joy Disk: Happy Flowers Day. Guys this is my 2nd Concept hope you like it.please don’t hate it as it is my 2nd. If you have not seen my Concept about Mufasa and ZaZu please go check it out.

Her name is Belle…you know. She might uses her intelligence and resourcefulness to fight because she is actually a bookworm. I imagine she opens up her book and study the ways to find her enemies’ weakness.

2 Likes

Oh doesn’t matter

Are both your backspace and delete keys broken, or what? Also, you have to space these out. No one wants to read a concept that’s just a chunk of text. It’s painful.

2 Likes

I have ok now you not my boss

It won’t let me edit the stuff I typed only let me edit title

Fine. But believe me when I say that no one’s going to like these.

Changed it to Belle now

Changed it to Belle

I would also like to see her quote as “you are positively primeval”
Just a suggestion

Soooo…did I miss something where did Belle use a sword? Or flowers for that matter…??

5 Likes

But Belle likes Flowers quite a lot so I keep it how it is. Thanks for the suggestion tho

Oh gosh. This wasn’t that great to be honest. Pretty much none of the skills or animations for her. But a good try! Making concepts takes some time to get good at!

4 Likes

I get the impression that you have never seen her movie?

1 Like

Belle, “ImNotEvenFrozone” - Review

1. Introduction :checkered_flag:
    •If you need to put a disclaimer for a concept, just put it IN the post. The title itself was longer than I expect the average human to live.
    •Work on the formatting. Reading bricks of text is one of my least favorite styles to read on the forum, and that goes for practically everyone else.
    •Grammar goes hand-in-hand with formatting. The frequent capitalization, lack of spacing, and poor wording is distracting from the concept.

2. Hero Info :open_book:
    •Mid-line Support is fine, fits the skill set.
    •Trial Team is correct.
    •When does Belle ever say this? “Flowers, Flowers, Yellow Flowers?” Even if she did say this, I would’ve picked a quote that displays her personality better. Belle is known for her intelligent and kind personality. She admires nature, but this quote makes it seem like she only cares about flowers.

3. Skillset :toolbox:
    •No Basic Attack. Although I think it’s safe to assume she just chucks a rose at the enemy.
    •Just use a variable, like “X” or “Y” in place of the number of damage/healing, helps make it less confusing about what position she’s in in terms of rank, stars, level, etc. etc.
    •White Skill is not super creative, but acceptable, as both Joy and Yax have actives that heal their team.
    •Green is just a self-heal, but it gets kind of redundant after she just uses his white skill to do the same thing.
    •The Blue skill is where I got thrown off. She goes from peacefully gifting flowers to allies to slashing an enemy with a sword that she just happens to have with her dress on. Plus, the name is kind of bad, as no one said it in the film and it just sounds cheesy.
    •Purple skills are passive. One exception is Violet. And I know that she’s heal-oriented, but still, it feels too boring and plain for Belle.

4. Disks :cd:
    •1/10 for the disks. Beast is already going to have Belle gift him a Disk in the future. Friendship with Joy is reasonable, though I personally think a friendship with another strong-willed princess would fit her better (Merida or Moana.) If you’re going to include disks in a concept, there’s no point in just adding the friend hero and not adding the effects of the disks themselves.

5. Grading/Notes :memo:
    Concept Rubric
    20% = Hero Info
    20% = Introduction
    50% = Skillset/Disks/Mechanics
    10% = Grammar/Difficulty to Read/Misc.
    Grades
    Hero Info =10/20
    Introduction = 6/20
    Skillset/Disks/Mechanics =15/50
    Grammar/Difficulty to Read/Misc. = 3/10

Final Grade: 34%