Benjamin Clawhauser (Zootopia) Concept

Clawhauser

Description: Officer Benjamin Clawhauser uses his doughnuts and affection for Gazelle to deal serious damage to his enemies.

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Damage
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow

Quote: “I am so sorry. Me, Benjamin Clawhauser, the guy everybody thinks is just a flabby, doughnut loving cop stereotyping you…”

• Entrance: Clawhauser walks into the battlefield then he finds his missing doughnut under his neck.
  • Victory: Clawhauser eats a doughnut.
  • KO: Clawhauser pulls out a box of doughnuts only to find out its empty. He then becomes sad.

BASIC ATTACK: (see white)

WHITE: DOUGHNUT FRENZY
:sparkles:FANTASTIC DAMAGE:sparkles:

• Passive: Clawhauser throws his doughnuts to the frontmost enemy dealing X damage which then lands at the back of the enemy team.
  • Active: Clawhauser runs across the battlefield to pick up the doughnuts he tossed knocking enemies back and dealing X damage. He then eats the doughnuts once he picked them up gaining 300 energy and healing himself with X HP.

GREEN: HOT DANCER

• Clawhauser plays with the Gazelle app in his smartphone which buffs his damage and attack speed by 50% for 8 seconds.

BLUE: DOUGHNUT BARRAGE

• Clawhauser pulls out a box of doughnuts. He tosses 12 doughnuts at the enemy team one by one which deals X damage and slows their attack speed for 10 seconds.

PURPLE: I’M BUSY EATING

• When DOUGHNUT FRENZY is Active, Clawhauser gains a shield with 20% of his Max HP and he also gains twice the energy and HP when he eats the doughnuts.

RED: FOOD LOVER

• Clawhauser pulls out 3 boxes of doughnuts instead of 1 when he uses DOUGHNUT BARRAGE.

+X Max HP
+X Energy
+X damage
+5 seconds on slowing enemy attack speed

FRIENDSHIPS:
Clawhauser and Chief Bogo

• Campaign: Closet Fanboys
  • Description: Clawhauser and his chief discuss their interest in Zootopia’s pop sensation Gazelle while fighting crime.
  • Friendship Disk: Gazelle App on a Tablet

Allies: Judy Hopps, Mr. Incredible, Powerline

Clawhauser and Linguini & Remy

• Campaign: Food is Life
  • Description: Clawhauser asks Linguini & Remy to make delicious doughnuts for him while fighting crime around the city.
  • Friendship Disk: Very Sweet Chocolate Doughnut

Allies: Nick Wilde, Colette, Pooh

Why did you repost?

I got something wrong with the Friendships. Decided to renew the concept.

You could have just edited the original :man_shrugging:.

10 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney