Bernard and Bianca from the Rescuers

I wish they were in the game alongside Medusa. The Rescuers is a very nostalgic and great movie from Disney, made in the 70’s.

Medusa’s crocodiles may work like sven and rajah, but this time working alongside a villain. She also uses a shotgun in the movie and the animation of her doing so is pretty hilarious. As for Bernard and Bianca, you’ve got Biancas perfume which drives the crocodiles crazy, so it can be used lower the enemies armor and reality( maybe?). I thinks there’s alot of potential creative skills in that movie. You’ve also got many other great characters that help bernard and Bianca, such as Zig-Zag.

4 Likes

Idk about this one, I agree that they are old characters, but…they kinda…small…

As a comparison, they are about the size of Remy. In game Remy is too tiny to be his own character, I feel that this is the case with them. Perhaps if they were ridong the seagull or something…

As is mushu, as yoda said “size matters not” so they could do them

1 Like

They could be made with Penny, the little girl they save in the movie. Or they could have Mushu’s size.

So is cri-kee the lucky cricket and chip and dale,but people still want them

Cri kee is sorta already in game as a badge.

I already made a concept of them. And I can see them riding on Wilbur, an albatross from the Rescuers

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney