Bert Concept (Refresh)

I thought this concept was not up to par with my recent ones, so I gave Bert a refresh. Enjoy!

Bert

Description: Bert uses his sweep to defeat the creeps along with his child-like spirit and charisma.

Quote: “A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be.”

Stars: :star: :star:

Role: Tank

Position: Frontline

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Walks in with the sweep over his shoulder, whistling

Victory: Clicks his heels together

Defeat: Puts his sweep down and walks away disappointed

Basic Attack: Swings and pushes his sweep at enemies

Skills

White- Step in Time
Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Bert does the Step in Time dance and kicks his knees up at all enemies, dealing X damage and knockback.

Green- Chim Chimnee
Normal Damage :fist:
Bert whistles and sweeps the feat of the closest enemy dealing X damage, stunning them for 7 seconds.

Blue- Merrier Me
Bert laughs so hard that it silences all enemies for 5 seconds and gives him a shield for 12 seconds. Silencing has a chance of failure if the enemy is over level X.

Purple- As Lucky Can Be
Bert becomes extra lucky and now during Merrier Me, he gives all allies a shield. Has a chance of failing if Bert and his allies are over level X.

Red- Jack of All Trades
Bert deals additional damage to silenced enemies. “Chim Chimnee” now damages all enemies, but it still only stuns the frontmost enemy. (I know this skill is not that great, but I could not think of anything else)

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X Armor
+X Damage dealt in “Chim Chimnee”

Friendships

Bert/Peter Pan
Campaign: Childish Ways
Description: Bert and Peter have a good time while embracing their child-like spirits.
Allies: Alice, Captain Hook, Winnie the Pooh
Disk: 'Kid’red Spirits
Star effect: Silences in “Merrier Me” now last an additional 3 seconds +2 seconds per star on disk.
+X Basic Damage

Bert/Jack Sparrow
Campaign: A Sweeper’s Life for Me
Description: Jack and Bert go hunting for treasure and Jack teaches Bert how to be a pirate.
Allies: Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones, Captain Hook
Disk: “Pirate’s Life”
Star effect: The Stun in “Chim Chimnee” lasts an additional 2 seconds +1 second per star on disk
+X Max HP

Other Costume:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney