Best Blue invasion team for mid-level player

I’m level 80 and I need help to find a viable Blue team for invasion. Any info on Disk/mod/tactic would help.
The team needs enough damage to do at least 10% damage on low bosses (lvl 50-90), and also survivable in Breaker campaign.
The stress is that I’m only lvl80, so a lot of disks or elite campaign chips aren’t available to me yet, even though I’ve unlocked all Blue team heroes.

Right now I’m running Olaf Felix Zurg Alice Elsa. The team does ok in Breaker, and quite survivable, but can’t do 10% damage even on lvl50 boss. The only one that does any significant damage is Zurg.

Alice’s Miguel disk is extremely helpful, I have it at two stars (My Alice is O2, level 105 and fully skilled) and she does a significant amount of damage when giant, especially her stomp. I believe the highest I’ve seen it do is over 1,000,000.

1 Like

Buzz with Zurg disk is great for damage against bots. Their friendship unlocks at level 62. Turn off auto and never trigger Buzz. You just need to manually trigger your other heroes when the bot drops creeps to keep the coast clear so that Buzz can sit there in laser machine gun mode blasting the bot.

1 Like

For Blue team, I’m using Olaf (Moana), Elsa (Olaf), Shank (Vanellope), Alice (Quorra) and Stitch (Mad Hatter)

My blue team survives quite well in Breaker Quest but like you, when facing the bosses, they do not-so-much damage. I have to use x3 breaker to fight lv 90 boss… which is not ok compared to Red and Yellow Invasion week

The things about Blue team are that:

1. They don’t have heroes that do significant damage and have a high survivability. They either have only one of those

2. They don’t have a effective team healer. That’s why for the long run, you should choose heroes that have self-heal. As for me, my Elsa dies the most often as she can’t self-heal and her teammates can’t heal her either

Luckily for me, I still am be able to achieve tier 25 (through very really hard work). I hope you could do the same

As for your team, I think you should find another better tank than Felix. Because it’s hard enough to keep him alive. And if he is not, neither is your team :slight_smile:

Zurg is a glass canon. So please have some one protect him, when he triggers his white skill, all hell will break loose

1 Like

Yea my idea is to use Felix as healer. Felix + Olaf as Zurg’s meat shield. Still, the damage was quite disappointing.
Without Olaf, Felix isn’t strong enough to solo tank. With Olaf, damage isn’t good enough to get 10%.

2 weeks ago I got tier 27 with my Red team (quite an achievement for a lvl75 account, I think). But Blue team, no such luck.

2 Likes

It took me 4 out of 5 days to complete 25 tiers in Blue team week

I have Elsa, Alice for main damage. Stitch is strong too but he is not suitable for the bosses. He’s there to kill normal-damage-immunity brute with his fantastic green skill and if he get to the state of too low HP, he’ll active his blue skill on every opponent thanks to his disc with Mad Hatter. But in order to do that, he need to NOT be K.O-ed

Thanks to Alice and Shank friend disc, my team got a lot of armor. And that’s why in boss fights, I have never seen Stitch active his blue skill, even once =))) I don’t know if I should be happy or not :)))

Hopefully they will release a Blue team healer (not Genie, please…) and an effective damage dealer.

My team is not weak, just that they may not be suitable for boss fights

1 Like

Herc, Woody, Zurg, Alice and Buzz carried me to breaker 206. It’s all about not using auto, and being quick on reading bot movements. It telegraphs when it’s going to summon by lifting the lead leg. When it does, trigger Zurg. Never activate Buzz. Activate Herc whenever his invincibility wears off and you’ll never lose a hero. Activate Alice and Woody pretty much whenever they’re ready and bot fights will be trivial.

3 Likes

My Blue team had 2 different teams; team Breaker, and team Boss.

Unlike Red and Yellow, Blue does not have a traditional healer, so surviving the long term is unorthodox. For team Blue, GENIE is the S-tier hero. He is a great healer and provides other forms utility to help you survive. Both my breaker team and boss team rely on Genie to keep everything together. If you have access to both his Disks, use them—Mike’s disk is great for breakers, Elsa’s disk is superior for bosses.

Breaker: My team consisted of Aladdin, Genie, Alice, Elsa, and Megara. Alice, Elsa, and Aladdin mixes all the damage types you need to hurt every kind of enemy. Genie is the main healer and Meg is always manually linked to him at the start of battle to keep him from getting KO’d. This is key because Genie can’t heal himself.

Boss: This team is a little different—Hercules, Hades, Genie, Elsa, Alice. Hercules can heal himself and becomes invincible too, so he’s pretty self-sufficient. Genie is here mostly to rapidly provide more energy, allowing for Elsa, Alice, and Hades to clean the stage more frequently. Genie should be using his Elsa disk for the extra basic damage, which gets a ton more mileage out of in this case.

Other members: Woody with Buzz’s disk can easily replace Alice, and he can provide the team so much energy to work with. He’s also an excellent counter against wards that slow down your attack speed. Zurg is often more potent than Elsa, but his position is a lot riskier. So while Elsa is more useful, you can opt to replace her with Zurg if you need to kill things more quickly.

4 Likes

It seems like most people agree Alice + Elsa is good enough damage.
I have to admit I haven’t built Alice’s skills to the max (no gold to build too many heroes). Maybe I will max her out now and try next week.

1 Like

One team you could try out, at least for Boss Bots, is Jafar, Alice(Mi), The Mad Hatter(Al), Genie, and Hercules. (I haven’t gotten Jafar’s Scar Disk, Hercules’ Megara Disk, or Genie’s Disks at the time of writing; Alice’s Miguel Disk is at 2 stars, and so is The Mad Hatter’s Alice Disk)

The strategy is similar to Yellow’s Moana(Mi) and Barbossa(St) combo, that being Slowing the Boss Bot down so much that it barely gets to move - Jafar, The Mad Hatter, and Alice Slow the Bot down for a grand total of 160% for 23 seconds - and that’s not counting the Slow debuff you can apply before battle.

• Always make sure you use the Slow debuff before beginning the battle; also make sure you have Energy Regens at hand because it is literally the deciding factor between whether or not your team survives, at least if you do x3 Breakers; you could potentially get away with no Energy Regens if you do x1 Breakers, as I have done that myself, but generally speaking, you don’t want to, as Yzma’s white skill says, “Push your luck.”

• Try not to boost The Mad Hatter too much; you wanna make sure he’s your “weakest” hero, so that Genie can give him the Energy needed to Slow the Bot

• Don’t activate Alice immediately; wait until after she uses Flood of Tears; then activate her Special. The same goes for after she shrinks - wait until she uses Flood of Tears before making her go Enormous again. This one is very crucial.

• Activate Hercules’ special once you see the Bot lift up its leg; a moment sooner and Hercules will be KO’ed - in addition, keep activating Hercules’ ASAP; if you do this, you don’t have to worry about the rest of your team getting KOed

• Make sure that at least The Mad Hatter’s energy bar is full. If it isn’t, spend 1 Breaker to bring his and the rest of his teammates’ energy bars up.

• Jafar’s iconic Whirling Dervish makes short work of all enemies that aren’t immune to Fantastic damage - those get taken care of by Alice and Hercules. It also deals great damage against the Boss Bot.

• Additional Slows and great damage are dished out by The Mad Hatter’s Mad Tea Party - it can take out a pretty huge chunk of the Boss Bot’s HP if there are no enemies around

Just want to give major thanks to @Aurora_Veil - I’ve been doing a lot better against Boss Bots ever since I started using some of the characters they recommended

3 Likes

I’m at a much higher level and I love using Bo Peep, but she just gets mowed down in advanced Bot fights. I am running Bo Peep, Hercules, Stitch, Elsa, and Alice and get amazing damage from Bo Peep, but need to find a way to keep her alive. I am wondering about linking her with Meg and don’t want to waste a spot with Genie…If I can keep Bo Peep alive for the entirety of the fight, I will be in business.

1 Like

I am also looking at Hercules Maui disc and it’s temporary shared invincibility to see if that can pull Bo Peep through. It is just going to take me a few weeks of working on that friendship to build the disc levels/stars.

1 Like

This is what I’m doing right now and it’s great. Not perfect though because sometimes Meg can’t heal herself quick enough to stay alive, but still okay

FYI, my team is Bo Peep, Meg, Alice, Herc and Ducky Bunny. 4 of them have self heal so I really just need to focus on keeping Bo alive and they will do just fine :slight_smile:

Bo peep: main tank and damage dealer

Animal: his active skill when used combined with peep’s is absurdly devastating and mine is still at 1*

Meg: redirects peep’s damage to her while also buffing her

Duke caboom: decent damage with active, can buff attack speed and heal a lot with his disk (my disk is at 4*)

Genie: is the piece that glues whole team together. His heals are amazing and I would use it when peep is about to die, so he will fully heal her whilst also providing her 7s invincibility (and since I’m at a level that one single blow from the bot can kill peep, this is critical). He also provides shield with his disk which can help if it targets meg since that shield doesn’t expire after time). His wish also grants 500 energy to someone most likely animal or duke, which will help perpetuate the cycle. Oddly enough, in this comp, genie can do a lot of damage in that sometimes it can even surpass duke!!

Ps: try activating abilities together since each time you use one ability alone, the game will “briefly delay” for each use. When you use all abilities together, they’ll share the “brief delay” and you’ll save lots of time eventually

This is a lv 455 mama bot taken down in one attack :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use that very team and have been using the same concept for survival for bo peep. Only difference is if occasionally keep Jafar out for the most part. Mostly used Duke caboom for breaker and animal and Jafar I’m bots.

1 Like

Slightly Off-topic question here, but has anyone noticed the bot going very fast after awhile? It’s usually every time this red aura thing appears underneath it which I take to be when it “rages” or something, and it can go up to 3x speed - it makes it very hard to telegraph it’s moves even when I’m going at normal speed.

MacLeod, I have noticed that their attacks do seem to speed up at times. I definitely will work on Meg to protect Bo and have recently acquired the Maui disc for Hercules which will grant some invincibility to Bo as well. I have to figure out the rest of that time, though…

Just wondering if there’s an updated blue team for bots? I use meg, stitch, animal, bo and zurg but still find i need 2 x3 attacks with all boosters to kill a lvl 350 bot. How do ppl score in the billions ?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney