Tank:
Sullym
Control :
Tia dalma
Support_protector*:
Kevin flynn
Support _booster+:
Woody
*= support protect mean they have some skills that will help allies to survive and exist longer in fights for example giving allies shield heal them or control enemies.like other protector support like violet and yax

• = support booster means the support who make allies stronger with giving attack speed attack damage or any other stats to them.
    Also make a way for allies to kill the enemies easier.as you can see woody ultimate can boost normal damage and attack speed .Also his lasso SKILL can Make a way for allies to kill the back line enemies.or Judy who can give allies attack speed and also her ultimate will push the tank to the backline and make way to fight with middle or back line enemies

I get that this is an older post, but wouldn’t captain jack be a better normal damage hero than Merida? Or am I missing something. I’m pretty new to this.

Jack just got new refresh that’s why he’s way stronger than he was.

There really isn’t any such thing as a ‘best’ hero. Whilst it’s generally accepted that some characters are woefully underskilled (I’m looking at you, Yax) there really aren’t any characters in the game that don’t have their weaknesses.
Without doubt, the comments that the OP put were all fair, more or less. But don’t for a moment think that means that any of those characters can’t be easily beaten by a well thought out counter team.
The truth is that the ‘best’ character is only really ever ‘the best character for a certain situation’

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney