Best Support

One of the best supporters in the Game in my opinion is Miguel he is so good if he gets time to get his note on he is EPIC no-one of my Team dead when I did and he does one of the most best Stats in the Game the Poison and Healing which not many people do in the Game so in the comments tell me who your favorite SUPPORTER is in the Game do you agree disagree WHY

Felix.
Best healing stats in the game tbh.
But you never get to heal anyone else so its balanced lul

1 Like

Thanks for you opinion He used to be Very good to me until I go Silly and Boo LOL

Well… Felix gets overthrown by Sulley with his Woody Disc equipped…

I guess I’m not as good then I only have the basic 3 disk

Miguel with Jessie disk (meta)
Mickey (meta)
Sulley with Woody disk (to TL80 and CW)
Felix (just for beginning)

1 Like

Mickeys my fav currently.

Well… there are Support-like Characters who are not really Support Characters…

The most common example is Calhoun. Yes, she’s a Damage Character, but once you unlock her Violet Disc, she’ll grant the whole team Shields, becoming a Support Character herself.

Why isnt Judy here? :sob:

My fav is Judy so far… :smirk:

1 Like

Can we keep this to in game characters only plz?

Yax. He’s really good in early game, and he’s not entirely terrible later in. His Frozone disk makes him more useful with raised conservation and giving a damage bonus with his white.

1 Like

I disagree. He’s useful for early levels, but he’s the worst Support, even with both of his Discs equipped.

His healing gets overthrown by other Support Heroes (Judy, Miguel, Mickey).

2 Likes

I thought Genie was good. I wasted some gold on him. :worried: Mickey is my fave. I can see a lot in our Arena challenger mode using Miguel.

Oh yeah… I forgot about Genie…

Come to think of it, Genie is an even better “Support” Character than Yax. I forgot about him because he’s a Control Character, not a Support…

…wow there is…something wrong tjere on so many lvls. :weary:

What sever are you on???

…not telling :sunglasses:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney