Judy(1*)
Aladin(1*)
Calhoun(1*)
Ducky & Bunny(1*)
Genie(3*)
Rex(3*)
Zurg(3*)
Jessie(2*)

Wich ones do I choose to make my team? I’m on server 19.
Thanks for the help

Get these heroes ASAP to purple and get their disks:
Bogo
Elastigirl
Jessie
Ducky and Bunny (meta hero)
Zurg (for short time)

1 Like

I would say ducky and bunny
Zurg
Hades
Dash
Yax

Since d&b and zurg will destroy the team,
Hades will redirect the damage from your Allies to him,dash will protect you from taking damage,and yax will heal everyone

2 Likes

This is my tips for you.

Jessie? She’s like sulley but with no reality and she dies equally fast if not faster.

At start she’s good enough.

I see that i need to build my team around ducky & bunny and zurg… I will put bogo too… The other ones between dash, elasticgirl and hades… Thanks :grin:

Jessies white skill heals her if she is blue and she can dodge attacks if shes in purple so use her

Don’t get me wrong, Jessie has an amazing skillset, but she has one significant drawback.

Without reality she dies to any fantastic damage.

Do you have mods on her and reality badges

Enhance the reallity badges if you have some

Mods wouldn’t help and she’s o1. Jessie’s only way of staying alive would be a joy with Olaf disk on her team.

Can’t you use goofy with her disk

Yes it’s a fantastic disk but it’s for goofy, not Jessie. It helps goofy, not her. And no, at o1 none of her badges have any reality. She’s just fragile.

Wait what about duke with woodys disk with him he will be able to heal allies and jessie with oh yeah skill

She’d be dead long before the healing.
I feel like we’re in a tangent so let’s get back on topic.

Ok then ???

My team suggestion is judy goofy with a mod that i have ducky and bunny with a mod which is mine rafiki and last but not least duke

? They do, but only to whales.
Mods upgrade give 4k reality per mod, 4 can be equip. to hero.

Jessie isn’t great, but she’s just fine in game start, of course better things are available but not from the list.

First two is good for invasion.
Hades only with Meg disk and Anger, Sally and other DOTs characters on team.

Meta thing, great.

Hey, this is my current team (sv 19) what you think, any change that you recommend?
Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney