Better weekly quest rewards?

Erm, so I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and , the weekly quest rewards aren’t really as good, I mean, sure the stamina is good but it doesn’t come to nearly as much use at it came to before since now you have to complete a LOT of badge sets in order to actually get the badge your hero needs and you’ll need to work a lot unless obvs you pay, the side rewards alongside the stamina don’t get much better either, you can occasionally find stamina resets and double hero xp consumables but other times it’s just 1 diamond crate, 1 store refresh ( comes in handy sometimes ) and 1 other useless item, the hero chips don’t get much better either, for instance, what will I do with 2-4 hero chips of an hero which I have already maxed stars of and don’t want to upgrade anymore ( for example, let’s say I’ve maxed out Sarah Sanderson’s stars and don’t want to upgrade her further above red, and don’t want to spend on upgrading her red skill ), I really think the weekly quest rewards needs an upgrade, perhaps more stamina and better consumable items? ( Like double drop for campaign and double team xp )
Do let me know about your opinion however.

4 Likes

All rewards need to improve
Daily quest, sign in, free stamina, and even video crates
These have not scaled in years and is not worth the time anymore

1 Like

It would be nice if the Weekly Quest rewards started scaling with either server or player level, but at this point I’d settle for the odds of the double drop bag being restored to where players are once again likely to get one a month, rather than one every two to three months.

1 Like

I guess this has fallen on deaf ears. Weekly quest rewards cannot even obtain a high level yellow badge…what can you get to promo a hero that’s at level 25 with only 10k stamina? The double badge drops have been nice, but what I really need is double stamina buys with double drop days. Emerald is so unobtainable as a ftp.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney