Big City Greens New Hero

Hi Fans! Cricket Green from Big City Greens is here

White Skill:Claping is healing
Cricket Claps His Hands to heal the team

Green Skill:Kicker and Jumper
He Jumps 2 times and kick the monsters in 11 hp

Um… you shouldn’t post the skills one by one, you should better put them all together, okay?

4 Likes

Blue skill:Animal Fight
He whistle and the animals come the battle to hit the monster

I am sorry i can not do the whole paragraph

Purple Skill:dodge over
He dodges the monsters

Friendships
Huey Dewey and Louie-Cricket green
Mickey-Cricket green

How about his red Skill, entrance, defeat, and victory?

Red Skill:Best Friends
Remy Comes up and help cricket

Victory He said woohoo

Lose he fell down

He is a control hero

I doubt you have that much trouble typing a whole lot paragraph. Next time post the concept in one post.

5 Likes

Cricket Green from Big City Greens

Chance to be in the game: 1-5%

I apologize for the messy Rating but I just worked with what I have

Role: Control

Victory: Cricket says “Woohoo!”
Defeat: He falls down

White Skill: Cricket claps to heal the team

Green Skill: Cricket jumps twice and kicks the enemies

Blue Skill: Cricket whistles and animals stampede to damage the enemies

Purple Skill: Cricket now dodges attacks

Red Skill: Remy (Remmington) comes up and helps Cricket

Friendships: Cricket and HD&L | Cricket and Mickey Mouse

• Not sure why’d you put Cricket as a Control when there wasn’t a single Skill that has a Crowd Control / Disable.

• How does one clapping heal someone?

• Cricket jumping twice and then kicking the Enemies takes too much time, which is something you’d want to avoid in a fight. I also suggest using variables like X or Y instead of numbers, which is 11 in your case.

• Blue Skill has no other effect than to damage the enemies. Although Stunning would be nice, but that makes the Blue Skill like Felix’ White Skill.

• You didn’t specify what percentage of Attacks Cricket Dodges. Unless you’re making Cricket’s Purple Skill like Peter Pan’s White Skill, then it’s not going to work.

• Red Skill isn’t that clear. How will Remy help Cricket? Is this like Hiro’s Megabot?

Afternotes:

• Just to add, how can you claim to not write a paragraph when you can hit [enter]? Doesn’t that help you make a paragraph?
6 Likes

God has left the server.

3 Likes

This conpect is preety bad trust me i seen bad concpets here and this 1 is bad i dont think he will be added there no mentioning off him or badges realtead to the show is so the greens in big city charthers have low chace to come in general

1 Like

Your concepts aren’t exactly worthy to be in the Louvre either. Be constructive.

4 Likes

What? at least i makeing more efforts in my conpets how you dare to say my concprts are bad?

Every Concept isn’t perfect, if they have flaws, we point them out nicely, that’s why we have Constructive Criticism.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney