Big City Greens

It would be cool if the characters from Big City Greens were in the game.

Cricket
White Skill: Agony Of De-Feet. Cricket kicks his enemies.
Green Skill: Kung-Pow Chicken. Cricket launches a chicken at an enemy.
Blue Skill: Kick-off. Cricket kicks a Critter Ball that ricochets off all the enemies.
Purple Skill: This Bites. Cricket shakes his dog, Phoenix, and Phoenix’s fleas land on the enemies to do damage over time to them. The effect increases each time.

Tilly and Melissa.
White Skill: Hit The Sack. Tilly hits an enemy with Saxon.
Green Skill: Tilly, while riding on Melissa the goat. charges at an enemy.
Blue Skill: Mama’s Little Helpers. The baby birds attack enemies.
Purple Skill: Holy Cow. Ms. Brenda falls from the sky and damages all enemies.

Bill:
White Skill: Shovelware. Bill hits his enemies with a shovel.
Green Skill: Eat Up. At the start of a battle, Bill gives each of his team members a homegrown vegetable that increases their max HP.
Blue Skill: Backflip Bill. Bill does a backflip that damages his enemies on impact.
Purple Skill: Bill drives his truck through the enemies at the start of a round.

Alice, AKA, Gramma:
White Skill: The Sword In The Crone. Alice attacks her enemies with her sword.
Green Skill: Pinned Down. Alice throws knitting needles at an enemy that temporarily stuns them.
Blue Skill: This Spud’s For You. Alice throws the Blue Tater at an enemy that makes their attacks damage themselves.
Purple Skill: Leg it. Once her HP is fully depleted, Alice’s wooden leg falls off. She puts it back on, fully recovers, and goes back to fighting.

Gloria:
White Skill: Snack Attack. Gloria throws breakfast pastries at enemies.
Green Skill: Coffee Run. Gloria gives coffee to her teammates to dramatically increase their attack speed.
Blue Skill: Chilled Brew. Gloria gives decaf that puts her enemies to sleep.
Purple Skill: Dark Roast. Gloria throws a pot of scalding hot coffee at her enemies.

Who are these characters?

1 Like

An INCREDIBLY stupid (imo) animated show on disney channel now.

2 Likes

Never heard of them XD

(20 characters)

1 Like

Please never suggest such horrible characters again. Everybody I talk to about that show says it is annoying trash, plus only Disney Movie characters are allowed in the game for now.

4 Likes

@Tr3Frend

There are no rules as to what is and isnt allowed in game. You could say there are only disnry movie charas currently in game but nothing else. If enough people voted for this (like the case of villains and jack skellington) then it will come. One aspect of this game is that Perblue does listen to what heroes the fans want next. For the most part…

1 Like

@Champion_David You do realise that Nightmare Before Christmas is a disney movie & the villains PB added are also disney themed, right? This makes your “there are no rules” claim invalid. UNTIL the devs(PerBlue) decide to add TV characters, your claim will be invalid.

I like to hope that TV show characters aren’t so much ruled out and more there just haven’t been any yet, in much the same way there weren’t any villains until the big villain update or there weren’t any 2D animated characters until a good few updates in when Stitch was added.

Though sometimes then I start to think this hope is really just for the sake of getting Gravity Falls

4 Likes

@Tr3Frend

There is no rules written if there are show them to me. Thhe only for sure ryle is that the movie is Disney. Just because they have no TV show characters does not mean they are not allowed to add them.

1 Like

@Champion_David I think you are severely rushing yourself, I have yet to mention there being any rules on characters that can be added writen anywhere. Please try reading a little bit more.

What I said is that PerBlue has only added MOVIE, repeat after me, MOVIE characters as of so far. UNTIL they decide to add a character from a TV show, video game or a comic book, then ONLY movie characters are allowed for now.

PS: I actaully want a few characters from TV Shows but this is the worst pick of the bunch & is most certainly not very popular.

I agree with your PS and I understand what your are saying. Perhaps it is the word “allowed” there that bothers me.

Hey! What do you know? Darkwing Duck, a Disney TV CHARACTER, is now coming to the game! Now, there really ARE no rules!

That’s because he was highly requested. I would still bet money people would revolt if any of the heroes you wanted are added.

2 Likes

I have to admit, this characters has potential, only one thing, what clases are everyone? (Damage, tank, support and control)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney