Big Crash's refresh plan (ch1)

On my start of this refresh plan series, I first start on Ralph.
Wreck-It Ralph is one of the beta heroes, and you can begin the campaign with him… and you know, you soon need to phrase out him because many players discuss he cannot survive for too long, so I will make him to stay longer on the battlefield.

First, what’s wrong with him?

1. Lack of Max HP:
    To become a tank, heroes need a lot of max HP to protect backline allies and stay longer on the battlefield, but Ralph’s are far behind many newer tanks,e.g GMN and Maximus. Therefore Ralph is extremely easy to be ko’ed just after a few seconds.

2. Lack of Skill Power
    Every skills for Ralph Are rely on Skill Power. Mostly of his damage skills and even his healing from his Purple skill are settled based on his Skill Power. However, his Skill Power limits his ability, not only he cannot counter a big tank enemie protect allies, but easily KO’ed after 2-5 seconds after he triggers ‘Big Duty’.

3. Old skills
    Ralph’s skill set are basically let him more control role, the problem is, disable length are too short to interrupt some enemy teams,even he use ‘Grand Slam’ which stun the closest enemy for 7 seconds, they will evade this. Also, his red skill gif him a lot more buffs on ‘Big Duty’, but players still think he is still lacking on someone important. Lastly despite if he has skills power, his skills cannot deal too much damage. For instance, Ralph can only deals 2-digit-number of damage even when he promoted to level 31 B1 :star: using “shouting mouth”. Others’ damage skills seems more powerful.

So what’s my plan?

Ralph
Screenshot_20201217-050402_Disney Heroes

Base stat:
+200% Max HP
+300% Basic Damage
+400%skill power

Skills:
White: Wreck It
Screenshot_20201217-050842_Disney Heroes
Ralph slams the ground, dealing X damage to enemies near him, stunning them for 6 second and applying 5 stack of weakness to them for 18 seconds. Enemies with weakness take 10% more damage per stack and each enemy can have a max of 5 stacks of weakness.
The stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level Y.
+500% damage
+3 seconds stun length
+This skill now applies 5 stacks of weakness.

Green: Shouting Mouth
Screenshot_20201217-052258_Disney Heroes

Ralph shout at his enemies, dealing X damage and silencing them for 12 seconds, or extend their silence length for 12 seconds if they are already silenced.
Ralph gains X max hp after each enemy damaged by this skill and X extra max hp for each enemy silenced by this skill.
The silence has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level Y.

• 300% damage
    +10 second silence length. This skill also extend enemies’ silence length for 12 seconds if they are already silenced.
    +Ralph now gains X max hp after each enemy damaged by this skill and X extra max hp for each enemy silenced by this skill.

Blue skill: Grand Slam
Screenshot_20201217-053444_Disney Heroes
Ralph slams his fist down on the closest enemy, dealing Z damage, knocking it back, and stunning them for 13 seconds.
Ralph deals 15% more damage in this skill for each 5% hp he is missing.
The stun has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level Y.
+100% damage
+knock back for the closest enemy
+6 seconds stun length
+Ralph deals additional damage in this skill for each 5% hp is missing.
Purple skill: Big Duty

Once per wave when Ralph falls below 30% of his max hp, he and his allies regenerate X HP over 10 seconds and cannot be disabled during this effect.This skill bypass fatigue and curse and heals extra 10% for each stack of fatigue, and remove all fatigue and curse after this skill.
+50% healing
+healing effect also apply on all allies
+Ralph and his allies cannot be disabled during this effect.
+This skill also bypass fatigue and curse and heals extra 10%for each stack of fatigue, removing all fatigue and curse after the effect is over
Red skill: Heavy Handed
Screenshot_20201217-055341_Disney Heroes
When Ralph uses “Big Duty”, he and his allies are cleansed of all debuffs, gain 3 stacks of hardy, all Ralph and his allies’ disable last 100% longer, and increase he and his allies’ attack speed by 55% for 10 seconds.
“Big Duty” can activate 4 times more per wave.
The increased disable length and attack speed applied on him and his allies are less effective if him or his allies are above level Y.
Additional boosts:
+Y Max hp
+Y armor
+X HP healed from “Big Duty”

+the bonus effect on this skill are now extended to all allies
+20% attack speed
+1 extra use of “Big Duty”, the amount of healing will not be reduced for each time he use “Big Duty”

Disks:
“Piece of Cake” from Vanellope
Boost disables
+50% skill power
Stunned enemies take Y more Fantastic Damage for each attack.
+5%(+ 5% per star) disable length
Heroes’ Duty from Jack Sparrow
Heals on stun
+100% healing each time an enemy is stunned
+Y healing from “Big Duty”
+10% improved healing

8 Likes

Nice One

It would be better If You’d keep them all in One Thread :point_up_2:

9 Likes

0 voters

How many points for my first plan?

What can I improve next time?

I’m bored, so imma review this.

I would usually say “Weakness” is exclusive to Merida, but I don’t think it’d be valid.

I think applying the max amount of caps for a certain debuff all at once is a bit ridiculous and unrealistic for the game’s terms.

No. The silence duration would be too long then, and the length extension is broken as well.

I like this :thinking:

I think the stun length is fine as is. But maybe it could be increased to 8 or 9.

We got the red skill for that :man_shrugging:

No. I’m fine with the debuff cleansing applying to all allies, but the disable length increase? No.

He’s already a pain in certain friend campaigns, so no

3 Likes

The green emotion also has a very long silence she silences my heros everytime they unmute:(

His red skill do that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney