Big fat hairy deal (Garfield unlikely character concept)

Name: Garfield

Quote: “I hate Mondays.”

Description: Garfield is a fat and lazy cat that will bring out his big appetite and his laziness to the battlefield.

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Garfield will snatch the enemy with his claws.

Entrance: Garfield stomps his way to position.

Victory: Garfield will dance happily.

Defeat: Garfield will fold his arms, looking angry.
White Skill: Big Nap
Garfield will sleep which he will heal himself till he runs out of energy. This will also increase Garfield’s skill power by X% afterwards.
Green Skill: Alarm Crash
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Garfield will throw an alarm clock to the closest enemy which the clock will ring when hitting the enemy, stunning for X seconds and dealing X damage to the enemy.
Blue Skill: Nature’s Perfect Food
Garfield will get out his lasagna which will heal himself X HP and grants himself shield for X seconds.
Purple Skill: Eat And Sleep
Healing will increase by X% for Garfield in “Big Nap” and “Nature’s Perfect Food.”
Red Skill: Survival Of The Fattest
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
“Alarm Crash” now deals X damage over time to the enemy and will grant Garfield X reality. And after “Big Nap,” Garfield gains X Max HP for the rest of the wave.

Additional Boosts:

• +X Basic Damage
  • +X Reality
  • +X Max HP

Friendships:

Garfield/Goofy
Onstage Entertainment
Allies: Gonzo, Simba & Nala, Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo
Steals Armor From Stunned Enemies

• +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
  • Garfield steals X armor from enemies he stunned

Garfield/Timon & Pumbaa
On A Diet
Allies: Linguini & Remy, Powerline, Rafiki
Immunity Instead Of Shields

• +X Basic Damage
  • Instead of gaining a shield in “Nature’s Perfect Food,” Garfield will instead grant himself immunity for X seconds

This is an unlikely character concept because Garfield is not from Disney. But I hope you liked it! Any improvements?

7 Likes

I always liked Garfield.

:crown:
:angel:

2 Likes

White wouldn’t work. By becoming invisible he would stop tanking hits, thus ruining the point of being a tank. Also his green is a little strange, as a silence would be redundant if it already stuns.

4 Likes

Well thanks for the feedback. I will change it

1 Like

Well now the white skill is basically Rafiki’s white. Really no point espacially when he is in the mid line.

I changed it again by now increasing skill power.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney