Big Friendly Giant (BFG)

I was just talking in another post about the BFG (Big Friendly Giant) when it dawned to me that Sophie and the BFG aren’t in Disney Heroes. I’d really like to see these two characters in the game.

Sophie
Support hero
Back line
Quote: “I think you speak beautifully…”

Walks on: Sophie will walk on cleaning her glasses which allows heroes to gain more HP from the opposing team for the first few seconds of battle.

Winning pose: When Sophie wins she pushes her glasses up on her nose and puts her hands on her hips.

Losing pose: Sophie takes off her glasses and wipes her eyes while stubbing her toes.

White Skill: The Witching Hour
Sophie becomes invisible (like Scar) for some of the battle.

Green Skill: Curious
Sophie will go into a thinking pose which heals the other heroes.

Blue Skill: Dream Mixer
Sophie takes two different dreams and mixes them together making the opposing team lose HP.

Purple Skill: Giants
Sophie quickly looks behind as if giants are coming and runs, giving X amount of damage to the enemies.

Edit: Sophie should also have a costume which allows her to either be dressed up like the cartoon version of herself or the real life version.

BFG
Tank
Front line
Quote: “I cannot be right all the time. Quite often I is left instead of right.”

Walks on: When the BFG walks on he unleashes dreams from a jar giving everyone a boost.

Winning pose: The BFG drinks some of his frobscottle.

Losing pose: The BFG looks down sad and eats a snozzcumber.

White Skill: Dream Catcher
The BFG takes out his net and catches the enemies, stunning them.

Green Skill: Snozzcumber
The BFG takes a bite of a snozzcumber and spits it out dealing X damage to the opposing team.

Blue Skill: Wizzpoper
The BFG drinks some frobscottle letting out a whizzpoper dealing X amount of damage to the opposing team.

Purple Skill: Big Friendly Giant
The BFG points to himself proudly healing the other heroes.

2 Likes

I have seen the BFG & it was cool. I think they should make it into DHBM.

1 Like

Which BFG did you see?

The live action one.

I’ve seen both the live action one and cartoon. The book is pretty good too. I recommend seeing the first BFG movie, though.

If I can find it dat is. :no_mouth:

Yeah, it is not a new cartoon. Well I hope you find it.

Hmm interesting, a couple critics from me though.

1. Whhen they enter they give their team boosts but that is not rwally done unless in a skill which I did not see.

2. Purple skills are usually support skills for the hero to make them more efficient.

3. lastly, you never mentioned what their basic attacks would be.

2 Likes

I’ll take what you said for the next time I do something like this. I’m still new and getting the hang of things around here. So thanks for your critiques and I get what you mean for my skills.

1 Like

Like the bfg idea, can’t wait to fight the bfg with Alice!

3 Likes

Battle of the giant feet :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fighting the BFG with Alice would be pretty cool to see. I would love to do that.

2 Likes

What are some tips for next time I do something like this?

Just keep it up ! Good job :hugs:

Honestly, it is difficult to say. There are so many things you can do, You did a pretty good job at it all in all, Maybe check some other concepts to see what they did differently :wink: Also, you haven’t done it yet, bit try to avoid ressurects if you can.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney