Bill Cipher Character Concept!

Hello, Elytrion here. I will be sharing my Concept on how Bill Cipher could be implemented onto Disney Heroes.

Role: Control
Trial Team: Blue/Red
Stars:★
Position: Back
Quote:
“We’ll Meet Again, Don’t Know Where, Don’t Know When! Oh, We Will Meet Again Some Sunny Day!”

Entrance:
Bill Cipher’s Entrance will be him Playing chess, then Noticing the opponents.

Elimination:
Bill Cipher’s elimination will be similar to his Fate in the show, where he glitches a bit before disappearing.

Victory:
Bill Cipher will play his Piano.

White Skill:
“A Deal’s a Deal!”
Bill Cipher will swap places with an Opponent he is close to, and damage the enemy team for a limited time. If the Opponent dies, Bill will return back to his Body.

Green Skill:
“Come, My Minions!”
Bill Cipher will Summon a stampede with his Interdimensional Criminals, dealing ‘X’ Damage.
OR
Bill Cipher Summons a Random Interdimensional Criminal to fight for him.

Blue Skill:
“We’ll Meet Again!”
Once Bill Cipher takes a specific amount of Damage, he’ll disappear, then reappear with ‘X’ health, and gives the opponent who eliminated him a Max Health Debuff. The higher the level, the more health he gains.

Purple Skill:
“Time for Tea!”
The Player will choose whether to give Tea to a Ally with the least amount of health, Give a Tea filled with Poison to the Enemy team, thus damaging them repeatedly, or heal himself for ‘X’ Health.

Red Skill:
“Time for Tea!” Now heals all of the Allies including himself, Increases Attack & Movement speed and increased health.
“Time for Tea!” Now Poisons more Opponents, Slows Enemies, and decreased max health.

• ’X’ Max Health
  • ’X’ Fantastic Crit Rate
  • ’X’ Basic Damage

Basic Attack:
Bill Cipher will shoot blue flames from the palm of his hand, dealing continual damage with an Average speed.

Friendship disks:

Dipper and Mabel (Concept) “Yroo Xrksvi! Girzmtov!”
Bill Cipher will make his teammate(s) energized whenever “Time for Tea” is used for a limited time.

• Basic Damage
  • Max Health
    Friendship Item:
    Bill Cypher’s Zodiac Sign on a sheet of Paper.

The Horned King “New Member!”
OR
King & Luz (Consept) “A deal of Regret”
Bill Cipher’s “Come, My Minions!” Attack will now put enemies into a ‘X’ second Stun.

• Basic Damage
  • Skill Power
  • Every ‘X’ Basic attack will cause the opponent to move slower.
    Friendship Item:
    A “Hi, my name is 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔!” Sticker.
    (The Horned King)

Bill Cipher’s “A Deal is a Deal!” Duration increase, and ‘X’ Attack and Movement speed.

• Max Health
  • Evasion
  • Every Basic attack heals ‘X’ health.
    Friendship Item:
    An Image of Bill Cipher shaking ‘King’s hand.
    (King & Luz)

Allies:
Grunkle Stan & Stanford Pines (Concept)
Dr. Facilier
Ian Lightfoot
Dr. Drakken

2 Likes

It’s an interesting idea, and I like it. One suggestion though, possibly put the amount of stars, his position, and his quote in here. But that’s all. Otherwise, pretty good suggestion.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for the Suggestion!

Yeah, no problem. I saw Bill Cipher had gotten a suggestion and was kinda glad I didn’t have to do one for him. I suggest him possibly being 3 stars due to him being an all powerful being, but you can put him at any amount of stars you want.

I put him in One Star sense he’d be easier to Obtain in a Prize Wall. Plus, new characters are usually one star anyways.

Yeah, fair enough.

You forgot his victory animation.

Oh right! My bad.

Hey Guys, I’ve returned after a very long hiatus! I will be returning my Hero Concepts for those who are interested in those, as well as continue to communicate with this amazing community. Here is a Hero Concept I made a year ago, Come and share your thoughts!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney