Bill Green Hero Concept

Bill Green
Big City Greens

Stats and Information

Role - Tank

Trial Team - Yellow

Position - Front

Stars At Beginning - 1

Quote - “Back in the country, I learned to be self-reliant, and being self-reliant gives you a sense of pride and accomplishment”.

Bio - Bill Green is a farmer and DIY guy. The creeps will be caught off guard when he uses his country skills and farming techniques on them.

Animations

Entrance - Bill whistles while walking into battle

Victory - Bill sticks both hands into the air

Defeat - Bill stares down the enemy who defeated him

Skills

White Skill - Big City Farmer
Passive : Instead of a basic attack Bill’s max hp is increased x and his armor is increased x every 4 seconds.

Active : Bill pulls a vegetable out of the ground healing himself and all his allies x and granting himself and all allies a 16 second shield. The shield has x hp. If allies are already shielded they heal for an additional x hp and Bill gains x tenacity.

Green Skill - Kludge Don’t Budge (Normal Damage)
Bill drives through enemies with his Kludge dealing x damage to all enemies and stunning enemies above 50% of their max hp for 12 seconds. Bill gains x max hp for each enemy he stuns.

Blue Skill - Wood Carver
Bill carves something out of wood increasing his max hp by 15% and healing him equal to 60% of his max hp. If Bill heals to his max hp with this skill he gains x reality and x evasion.

Purple Skill- DIY Guy
Every time a shield is applied to Bill he instead gains invincibility for the duration of the shield. The shield can come from any source.
The invincibility has a chance to fail if Bill is above level x.

Red Skill - Green Family Farmer
Bill grants all allies precise for 6 seconds with "Big City Farmer". Bill also studies all enemies for 10 seconds after using "Big City Farmer"

Bill heals x and gains 75 energy every second he’s invincible.

• x Max hp
  • x healing on "Big City Farmer"
  • x damage on "Kludge Don’t Budge"

Friendships

Bill and Flik
Name - Harvest Time

Description - Heal while shielded or invincible

Stars

• Bill heals x every second he is shielded or invincible.

Level

• +x reality to Bill and allies
  • +x Max hp to Bill and allies

Bill and Barley
Name - Driving Buddies

Description - Stunned enemies lose evasion

Stars

• Every second an enemy is stunned they lose x evasion. Bill gains evasion equal to this amount

Level

• Enemies lose x basic damage every second they’re stunned
  • +x basic damage to Bill and all yellow team allies
3 Likes

This is a great and realistic concept!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this!!

4 Likes

This looks amazing! Very true to the character. :+1:

3 Likes

I think this should be the same name as the blue skill. I’m thinking it could be named after Bill’s song from the karaoke episode, “My Pickup Truck.” Or at least a lyric from the song.

2 Likes

Good point. Made it driving buddies because Barley doesn’t have a truck. Also it’s kinda based on the episode where Bill is trying to prove his dependability to his neighbor he wants to be his fishing buddy.

2 Likes

What a radical and choice of concept, I am really happy you chose bill, it’s so cool!

Whooo
interesting choice btw @Z3US

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney