Bill Sykes

Bill Sykes

Stars at the beginning: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Team: Red

Entrance: Bill drives in his car and leaves it in his position.
Victory: Bill lights his cigar.
Defeat: Bill gets angry.

Quote: “Now I lent you money, and I don’t see it. Do you know what happens when I don’t see my money, Fagin? People get hurt. People like you get hurt. Do I make myself clear?”

Basic attack: Bill throws a coin at the nearest enemy.

White Skill: Doberman Call :fist:
Bill calls his two Dobermans, one which charges at the nearest enemy, knocking them back, and one which charges at the furthest enemy, pulling them to the front. Both enemies take X Normal Damage, lose all of their buffs, receive 5 stacks of Fatigue, and are Stunned for 11 seconds.

Green Skill: Drive Thru :fist:
At the start of each wave, Bill drives in his car through all enemies, dealing X Normal Damage, knocking them back, and stealing all buffs from all enemies he passes thru.

While using this Skill, Bill is untargetable.

Blue Skill: Time’s Up :sparkles:
Every 7 seconds, Bill checks his watch and targets the nearest enemy, this enemy takes X Fantastic Damage, has all of their buffs stolen, and has applied 7 stacks of Fatigue to them.

Each use of this skill increases Bill’s Basic Damage and Skill Power by 25% and Attack Speed by 50% for the remainder of the wave.

Purple Skill: Loan Shark
Bill applies the “Most Wanted” status to the enemy who is dealing the most damage.
Enemies under ‘‘Most Wanted’’ status can’t gain any buffs and all buffs which were supposed to be applied to them are devoted to Bill. Whenever an enemy loses a Buff this way, they also lose 50 Energy and Bill gains 25 Energy.

Red Skill: Serious Business :shield:
‘‘Drive Thru’’ now stuns enemies for 6 seconds.

Bill’s buffs can’t be removed or stolen, whenever an enemy attempts to remove or steal a buff from him that enemy takes 15% of their Max HP as True Damage.

Whenever Bill gains energy from ‘‘Loan Shark’’ he additionally gains X Armor and 2 stacks of Hardy.

Additional stat boosts:
+X SP
+X Reality
+X Damage to ‘‘Time’s Up’’

Friends

Mr. Big & Koslov - Pay Time

Revive and Second use of '‘Drive Thru’'

• +X HP to Bill and allies
  • +X Bonus Damage to ‘‘Drive Thru’’
  • Once per wave, when Bill would be KO’d, he immediately revives, heals 100% of his Max HP, gaining Invincibility for 5 seconds and use ‘‘Drive Thru’’ again; ‘‘Drive Thru’’ now deals 20% more damage (+20% per star)

Basil of Baker Street - Debtor Search

Bonus Damage Against Buffed Enemies

• +X BD to Bill and allies
  • +X SP to Bill and allies
  • Bill and allies now bypass Reflect buff on enemies during the first 10 seconds of each wave
  • Bill and allies deal a bonus 10% Damage to Buffed enemies (+10% per star)
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney