Bing Bong concept

Hi! this is other of my concepts and this one was requested by @Defender_Momo_LV, hope you enjoy it! and at the end please post all feedback

Bing Bong
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: Who´s your friend who likes to play?
Bing Bong!
Bing Bong!
Position: back
Role: control/support
Trial: yellow
Entrance: Walks into his position
Victory:

Defeat:

Basic attack: Bing Bong throws a memory from his infinte bag (can be any color of the emotions)

:white_circle: White skill: Half everything
Bing Bong can´t decide with which part of his body wants to attack so he ask the player:

Cat´s tail: Bing Bong put his cat tail in the nose of the nearest enemy, make him sneeze and reducing his attack speed by 100% for 8 seconds, the reduction of attack speed can fail if the enemy is above X level
Body of cotton candy: Bing Bong take out some cotton candy from his body and throws it to the 2 nearest enemies to him, charming them for 4 seconds, the charm can fail if the enemies are above X level
Elephant trunk: Bing Bong punches the nearest enemy to him with his elephant trunk, knocking the enemy back and stunning him 8 seconds, the stun can fail if the enemy is above X level

:green_circle: Green skill: Incredible rocket

Bing Bong enters in the battle in his rocket boosted by songs, he applies rainbow in all the allies for 10 seconds, when someone with rainbow makes a basic attack he also he also heals a 40% the damage he deals

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Train of Thought

Each 10 seconds the train of thought passes in the battle increasing the attack speed of all the allies 150% for 4 seconds, the train also stun the most front enemy for 5 seconds, the stun can fail if the enemy is above X level

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Take her to the moon for me

When Bing Bong reaches mis 0% max HP he makes invincible the 2 most front allies, the invincible can fail if the allies are above X level

:red_circle: Red skill: Central memories

Each 5 five basic attacks Bing Bong throws a central memory silencing the enemy for 5 seconds, the silence can fail if the enemy is above X level
+X basic damage
+Y armor
+Z reality

Friendships
Bing Bong/Olaf
Imaginary friends
Allies: Darkwing, Tron and Randall Boggs
Buff: Incredible rocket also stun the enemies for 1 second
+1 second per star

Bing Bong/Miguel Rivera
Remember me
Allies: Stitch, Jumba and Goliath
Buff: Train of Thought also deals X damge to all the enemies
more damage per star

7 Likes

Great concept but there’s a few issues, like spelling errors.

Great concept!

Thanks you two!

like what? tell me for correct them :grin:

Enemie, Memorie, and stuning is Enemy, memory and stunning.

I edit it
How would you rate this concept?

• 1 stars
  • 2 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 5 stars

0 voters

I think he would be support role with this skillset like in this concept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney