Bit gold value

Did the gold value of the bits go down? This is ridiculous! The cost of creating badges goes up to outrageous prices and one of the few ways to help us earn more money has been lowered!

2 Likes

It has felt like the gold I earn goes down. I’m not going to the higher emerald levels until they fix the stamina it costs so during then I’ve just been getting 1 million of each badge bit but recently it seemed like I get less from redoing stages. And the majorly lowered amount of gold surge gives and most of that happening around now = bad idea, who told PB to change this because I’m pretty sure nobody did. They’re probably just butthurt and lashing out at people calling recent deals bad so they ruin all ways to get gold.

1 Like

Is there any data for this? AFAIK the Surge Gold calculation hasn’t changed in a loooong time

1 Like

This is a thing yes. Gold given for bits sold has been roughly halved.

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather what’s the rationale behind that?

2 Likes

I suspect, as E6 and above rank don’t require older bits to craft, they are afraid people would have too many unused bits and they would earn too much gold from selling them :slightly_smiling_face:

The game is in a free falling stage so I’m not surprised. Or even bother at this point

3 Likes

I’ve been saying it for a while, they’ll never admit that the game is slowly :snail: dying but if they were to plan when it should I just keep kinda hoping chapter 100. I mean on the second map all the leftover chapters to add equal up to there being 100 chapters.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney