Black Friday Woody ( hero concept)

Black Friday Woody ( from the Black Friday reel)

Description: this monstrous version of woody is ready to show those creeps he’s Andy’s favorite nobody else
Quote: “It’s a toy eat toy world.”
Star level: 2
Team: blue
Entrance: woody walks in with his hands behind his back and then gets ready to fight
Victory: chuckles to himself
Death: throws his hands in the air and yells to the sky
Role: frontline damage

Skills:
Basic attack: backhands the closest enemy

White skill: scary laser:fantastic damage
Buzz comes in and zaps the furthest enemy with his laser dealing damage over time

Green skill:spring wiener:normal damage
Woody calls in slinky who throws the closest enemy to the back line stunning them for X seconds and dealing X damage

Blue skill: Screwed Up:fantastic damage
Woody spins his head all the way around scaring the closest enemy and summoning two zombie fied combat carls in the back line which attack the strongest enemy for X damage which they then disappear

Purple skill: I’m not a real cowboy
All basic attacks deal true damage

Red skill: Absolute disgrace
The thrown enemy in “Spring Wiener” will deal splash damage to any enemies around where they land

Friendships:

Black Friday Woody and Woody
Disk: the real Woody
“Screwed up” heals Black Friday Woody
The two Woodys run into each other and try to see which one is the one true Woody
Allies: Jessie Slinky Buzz

Black Friday Woody and Slinky
Disk:Not my boss
Other enemies that are dealt splash damage by “Spring Wiener” are silenced
Woody tries to get slinky to be his hench dog but slinky does not want some Woody wannabe bossing him around
Allies: Woody Rex Bo peep

2 Likes

I see you haven’t listened to my advice. 6 concepts in 3 days is far too many, you need to slow down and take the time to improve your concepts: quality > quantity.

I will let this one slide but if you continue to post concepts this frequently I’m gonna start flagging you for spam.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney