Black history and love meme game

In honer of Black history month and Valentine’s Day which is on the 14th I will be doing another meme game but this time the question will be about love and black creations and shows and movies that have someone black not only it’s just gonna be Disney I will also add Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon and other channels. I decided to do this because I’m representing black history and I’m black and the latest meme game was a success.

Last time @DarthVaderVII won the Holliday game now let’s see if anyone can defer him in the Black history and love game

The rules are the same that I said in the Holliday meme game and if you get a question right you get a meme and 25 points and you can use the meme to get extra points and I’ll sometimes do make questions worth more than 25 points

Keep in mind that questions that weren’t answered will still be open until someone answers it

Let’s get started

1st @Sra_Malevola 25 (Remy)
2nd

2 Likes

He’s ravens son in Ravens home

Why don’t you just keep this to one topic called “The Meme Game”, and every month having an overarching theme (holidays, cultures, etc.). Every month the winner will be documented but all of the points reset.

This is assuming you want to do one of these every month.

3 Likes

1 because for each season it’s something different and 2 that won’t wait until probably the summer and 3 all points are reset and this is a different game

You yourself said it’s the same thing

Well yeah but what’s different is that I said that there will be questions from other channels that aren’t Disney and it’s about black creations and love at the same time

This isn’t really a major enough difference imo. Again, I think one topic would be the best course of action to keep people engaged.

2 Likes

How about a hard NO because when the holiday’s return at the end of the year, then I will revive the Holliday Meme game but for now, The Black history and Love game starts now and like I said it’s different because I’m adding Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and other channels to this activity.

Ok. Don’t be surprised when engagement in these go down. Look at it this way: when someone does an elimination game, they keep it all in one topic.

4 Likes

I’ll think about it

eh, I don’t think you should put black history month and memes into the same topic. doesn’t sound right does it :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’ll be on my way then

3 Likes

No no no I said the game will be about Black creations and love for example what if I said this question He’s Cricket Greens best friend and is rich with a lot of money.” Then you’ll know

Remy Remington

You’re correct 25 points for you Sra Malevola

1 Like

This one still open

So don’t start other questions until someone answers that one. You also have a habit of confirming an answer as correct, then going offline before asking another.

1 Like

If anyone doesn’t answer it then I move the points up and then I go on and on and on and on

Maybe people don’t want to answer

What is this topic anyway? It’s very confusing to me

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney