The King Of Wakanda

This is a Black History Month special for one of the greatest superheroes of our modern time, Black Panther. It also is to tie in with the 3rd anniversary of his movie of the same title. Hope you enjoy reading this!

Black Panther

As the Black Panther, T’Challa uses the Heart Shaped Herb to strike at enemies but to also lead his allies and be a great King just as his father T’Chaka was.

“More connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis, the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way, to look after one another. As if we were one, single tribe.”

Black Panther is a :star: Blue Front Damage Hero

Animations

Entrance: Black Panther unleashes his claws
tenor (18)
Victory: Black Panther does the iconic salute
AlienatedHappygoluckyInvisiblerail-size_restricted
Defeat: Black Panther stares at the enemies
GIF-210208_120736

Basic Attack: Black Panther claws at the nearest enemies, dealing X damage

Skills

White Skill: Vibranium Strike
IMG_20210208_124441
:fist: - Normal Damage

Passive: Black Panther’s basic attacks now grant him 1 stack of Vibranium. Each stack of Vibranium grants Black Panther 2% Skill Power. Black Panther can only have 50 stacks of Vibranium.

Active: Black Panther jumps and punches down, creating a shockwave.
42374c6c7ea95c0d51ae293271cf8470
This removes all stacks of Vibranium and deals X damage to all enemies, +5% more damage per stack of Vibranium removed (max 20)
If more than 10 stacks were removed, this also Stuns the backline enemies for 9 seconds.

Green Skill: Fierce Warrior
IMG_20210208_144849

When Black Panther reaches 10 stacks of Vibranium, he triple kicks the closest enemy.
GIF-210209_121118
Each kick deals X damage and the final kick Silences the enemy for 8 seconds and extends their debuffs for 5 seconds. If they had no previous debuffs, the final kick deals +30% more damage.

Blue Skill: Tribal Fighting
IMG_20210209_135830

Black Panther jumps and punches the closest three enemies with a powerful kinetic blast.
GIF-210209_234416
This deals X damage to the three enemies and Silences them for 6 seconds. This skill deals +X more damage for every stack of Vibranium Black Panther has (Max 20).

Purple Skill: Great King
IMG_20210209_220900
When a ally falls below 50% of their Max HP, Black Panther shares all of his stacks of Vibranium with that ally and also grants them 5 stacks of Hardy.

If he and that ally have more than 15 stacks of Vibranium, they are also healed for X HP.

Red Skill: Wakanda Forever
IMG_20210209_223414

Whenever Black Panther attacks disabled enemies, he gains +2% stacking Max HP.

One per wave, when Black Panther reaches 0 HP, he removes all debuffs from himself, heals himself X HP and activates Vibranium Strike.

The stacking Max HP has a chance to fail against enemies above Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Skill Power on Fierce Warrior
  • +Y Armor
  • +Z Tenacity
Friendships

Black Panther/Simba & Nala
Campaign: “Royal Responsibilities”
Allies: Scar, Megara, Slinky Dog

Disk Power:

• +X Skill Power to Blue Team allies
  • +Y Armor

Memories:

Punish Enemies That Sap

When a enemy Saps Black Panther or his allies, they get Stunned for 2 seconds and lose 10 energy (+5 energy per star)

Black Panther/Rafiki
Campaign: “Be A Great King”
Allies: Quorra, Felix, Wasabi

Disk Power:

• +Y Max HP
  • +50 Armor Negation

Memories:

Vibranium Now Supports Allies

When Black Panther gains a stack of Vibranium, all allies gain Invincibility for 2.0 seconds and 10 energy (+10 energy per star)

Other Notes

• As the beginning said, this was a Black History Month special to not only pay a tribute to Chadwick Boseman who sadly passed away in August of last year but to be a powerful reminder of how important Black Panther truly is

• The two Lion King friendships while maybe redundant, I chose to honor his kingly essence and also Rafiki has another reason. He was voiced by John Kani in the remake who also played T’Chaka, T’Challa’s father

4 Likes

Slight edit. Sorry for the revive.

• I changed some of the format of the skillset to match Alex and King Julien

• I made the skill icons slightly smaller

• And I removed the poll from the main post since I feel that’s not a good area for a poll

But nonetheless, since this is a very important concept to me, how would you rate it? I would like to have more attention since it was a special.

• :star::star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star::star:
  • :star::star::star:
  • :star::star:
  • :star:

0 voters

And also, additional feedback is appreciated. :+1:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney