Black screen

Since the update my game will not load past a black screen.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the game at least 6-7 times now and restarted my phone multiple times as well and it hasn’t changed anything at all. The moment I load the game the Black screen is all I see and I even tried leaving that screen open for a few minutes to see if it’d load eventually. What do I do?

2 Likes

Apparently this is an unsolved bug. And it has happened to a few others as well.

6 Likes

I also have this problem! I messaged Polaris and they said the team doesn’t know why some players are having this issue but that they are looking into it.

1 Like

This latest update has higher Android requirement, than previous versions. That could be the answer.

No… that should take effect on June 23

I… uh…
June 23rd hasn’t happened yet. It’s the 12th or other dates around out in other countries.

1. You should have known what I meant
  2. That was my point of my post

We are looking into this, but it’s very strange as it doesn’t send us any error reports or logs. It is iPhones that are affected, but a couple different models. The team is looking into it.

This is specific to that device, so if you have another way to access the game, you can still log in and play until we can track this down.

2 Likes

Question for anyone with the black screen: Are you having this happen to any other apps on your phone?

Why would they have the problem on other apps?

Dude.slow down.thats 3 post in a single hour.

:man_facepalming:

PerBlue wants to know if the issue is their fault or the iPhone’s fault

1 Like

Hes/shes grinding us for info.he/she is trying to find out if it’s just ur phone or the actual game,or,(sudden third possibility)an international problem for all games.(highly dought that though)

1 Like

Exactly.spot on.

P.S.are u physic?u posted at the exact same time as I did.lol.

Heh heh. No.

I didn’t even notice your post.

Nope only this game!

Ok.

(10 characters)

Consider your question answered.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, I have. For the past few weeks every time I go to the daily videos to Click on, I get this black screen every time and when I try to restart or close my phone out, it’s the same thing. So I need all the tech services to look on this unsolved black screen, glitch, and figure out where is that main source of the problem this phone because I’m really tired of this every day.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney