Blue Team Strategy

:heart::heart:What is the best blue team in invasion your using? :thinking:(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

The team I use is: Felix, Shank, Hercules, Alice and Elsa. I do not recommend this team but I simply don’t have the resources to level up the newer heroes.

From what I’ve seen the best heroes for blue invasion are Animal, Stitch and Kristoff.

4 Likes

Jafar and Stitch are great as a combo to slow the boss/enemies. Woody, Goofy and Animal are an incredible combo to your team faster.

1 Like

What I use:

Bo Peep for big damage, Megara to keep Peep alive, Animal because he makes every team better, Jafar for damage, charm, and slow, and finally Ducky&Bunny for more big damage.

Obviously, there may be better alternatives but it’s what I’ve got.

2 Likes

Oh that is almost my Team… :joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I use Felix, Joy, Malificent, Donald, and Hank & Dory. I also don’t recommend this team. It’s a good team, though.

1 Like

I use Bo Peep (Wo) , Duke Caboom (Wo) , Emperor Zurg, Animal and Jafar. It’s pretty decent but I guess there are better combos

1 Like

@Yurtyou1991 If you’re going for big damage, gizmo with duke disk is always the way to go. Can use him in yellow and blue invasion as well, not just red, and he does just as much damage. Keep him alive and you’re good to go :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney