Bluey & Bingo Heeler Duo Hero Concept (Likely or Unlikely? Unknown)

Bluey & Bingo Heeler Hero Concept

Description: Bluey and Bingo are Heelers with big imaginations and equally great hearts!

—-

Basics
Quote - “Oh yes, you have a cat in your belly. Probably they just set up a slide while you’re asleep and just slide right in, ya know.”
Role - Control
Position - Midline
Trial Team - Blue
Stars - 1 :star2:

—-

Animation
Entrance - Bluey and Bingo chase each other onto the battlefield giggling.
Victory - Bluey and Bingo dance around happily.
Defeat - Bluey sits on the ground and pouts and Bingo tries to comfort her.

—-
Skills
Basic Skill - Ball Toss
Bluey and Bingo throw toy balls at the enemies.

White Skill - Magic Xylophone
Bingo and Bluey use their Magic Xylophone to freeze, Stun, an enemy for 5.0 seconds.

Green Skill - Hide and Seek
Blues and Bingo play Hide and Seek, causing them to go invisible for 10.0 seconds.

Blue Skill - Puppy-Dog Eyes
Bluey and Bingo make puppy-dog eyes that charms an enemy for 5.0 seconds.

Purple Skill - Imagination Overload
Each time the duo uses Magic Xylophone or Hide and Seek, they gain a stack of “Imagination.” This raises skill power, and when they get 10 stacks, Magic Xylophone is empowered so it deals massive Fantastic Damage and extends the Stun time by 3.0 seconds.

** Red Skill** - Whackadoo!
Bluey and Bingo unleash boundless energy, increasing Attack Speed and granting them immunity to debuffs for 5.0 seconds. They gain extra stacks of “Imagination” every debuff they resist.
Extra Boosts:

• +X Max HP
  • +X Fantastic Damage
  • +X Hardy

———
Friendships
Friendship #1 - Bluey & Bingo/Max
Disk Name: Guardian Goof
Campaign Name: Heeler Havoc
Summary: Max must babysit Bingo & Bluey, and this leads to many imaginative escapades and games.
Allies: Powerline, Woody, Joy
Stat Boosts: +Skill Power, Max Energy, Energy Gain
Star Effect: Puppy-Dog Eyes inflicts enemies not affected by the Charm with lowered Attack Speed as well as possibly charming two enemies at once.

Friendship #2 - Bluey & Bingo/Simba & Nala
Disk Name: Toybox Troubles
Campaign Name: Play Date Party
Summary: Bluey/Bingo decide to have a Play Date with Simba/Nala but keep getting interrupted by Creeps.
Allies: Scar, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde
Stat Boosts: +X Reality, Attack Speed, Hide and Seek invisibility time.
Star Effect: Stacks of Imagination also apply energy and health when used. When used for Magic Xylophone, this shields them for 3.0 seconds

4 Likes

Please don’t spam concepts, try and make them between 2-3-4 days

I am not spamming concepts! My Phineas and Ferb concept was made two days ago! Just because I just made a place to put my concepts doesn’t mean that they were all made that day.

I should’ve done that but didn’t who can blame me I love oswald :laughing:

I would love bluey and bingo in it cause its my favorite show to watch with my nephew. but it’s probably not possible but who knows maybe thay will come

Unlikely
Bluey isn’t even owned by Disney

1 Like

If it’s not then why’s it on disney plus

1 Like

Non-Disney movies and shows are on Disney+…

Because they have an agreement, not everything on D+ is Disney. Doctor Who is an example

Actually, Bluey is a Disney Jr. show! So, in reality, it is possibly likely.

Wrong buddy.

Actually, Kermit’s right.

Bluey is created in Australia and Miraculous is from France. Disney only distributes them to America if I’m reading it right. That dosen’t mean they own them completely.

2 Likes

I give up as much as I want Kermit to be wrong he’s right :expressionless:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney