This effect stacks up to 5 times

Now it’s not removing enemy’s armor

1 Like

Post here too please.
Thanks

Done i added there

Bo peep still broken blue invasion week too

Her woody’s disk doesn’t do it’s job at all

She is the only one who do damage which means she do no armor reduce or 75% support to her allies

She’s definitely not working correctly. Either it’s her woody disc or armor shred or even both.

This is a frustrating development and one that is having a large effect on invasion.

1 Like

Indeed its broken

Something is wrong!!!

Tested, and it’s true. Bo’s disk from Woody isn’t working as supposed.
[*] blue invasion
@Polaris

She is not reducing armor at all

Her disk is working with the armor reduction but the support of 75% does not. It seems to only work for her.

Yeah this is really messing with current invasion and needs a fix asap

2 Likes

Response from support in game was this is a known issue with the bo peep and the woody disc. Did I miss something from Perblue indicating they were already aware and announced this or just didnt say anything?

I don’t believe it has been noted anywhere else - at least Support told you, once asked :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Actually her armor reduction not working

It was posted in the known issues thread, which is linked toward the top of this thread. I pass all issues from that thread along to the team, so yes, this is a known issue the team is investigating.

2 Likes

I guess it would be helpful if the original post of that thread was updated as new issues get identified and reviewed / replicated by the team - it’s impossible for us to tell which issues have been confirmed, and what the status of them is

( I think that does normally happen? Just that someone else posted it this time :man_shrugging: )

Why can’t this which is a huge bug and has an enormous impact on this weeks invasion not get a fix as soon as possible? But other things which are not that important, like Colosseum/arena display error, or guildlevel do get fixed instantly?

Some things are quick and easy to fix. The coliseum arena display error is a good example of this. When I passed the issue to the team, they took a look and spotted the cause immediately.

For hero bugs, those are usually more difficult to track down. Combat is very complicated, and sometimes the skills interact in unexpected ways. With the Bo Peep issue, it isn’t consistent, so the team is taking time to ensure they have identified all the triggers before they push out a fix.

Also, some fixes are just a server stat update, while others need a full client update. Client updates need us to build new apps and send them through the app stores. We try and fix issues as quickly as possible, but in some cases, we have to wait for the next client update to get them out to you.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney