Update 1.16 Known Issues

We are currently investigating the following issues:

• There are instances where the Beast can be stuck in his rage mode

The following issues are resolved with the 1.16.01 update. It is an unforced update, so please install it from your app store as soon as you are able:

• After purchasing the Guild Level 5 perk, the guild main screen does not display “Level 5”, instead it continues to display “Level 4.”
  • In Coliseum, 1st place in Plat 1, may have no promotion timer or option to attack other players is available. This means that there are not enough players in the league.
  • In Coliseum, the defense button disappears when players are able to attack from Platinum 1 to Challenger.
  • In Arena or Coliseum players may see a blank screen then experience a crash.

These issues have been resolved:

• After completing a hideout battle players receive “An error has occurred and has been reported” message. Players are getting their rewards credited to their account. This was resolved with the server maintenance done on 02/25 at 16:50 CST.
5 Likes

This isn’t normal.

5 Likes

The Beast’s bug fix isn’t working as intended, at least I hope it isn’t.

Slowing or stunning The Beast seems to delay/pause his rage cooldown timer - I just battled him using Stitch (Ma) and I lost because he never died, just floated through mid air at 1% speed for over a minute while totally invincible. That can’t happen!

It seems (possibly) that his rage cooldown timer is directly linked to his attack / movement speed? :thinking:

edit - this doesn’t happen every time - maybe there’s a certain window while he’s activating his skill that if he gets disabled, it stops the timer?

2 Likes

Randal position changed in relation to Rafikis, now Megara is no longer linking to Rafik, but doing it with Randal… It ruined my strategy. I didn’t see that change I the log, is that a bug?

The game force closes while I’m trying to open the game. It never finishes opening because it force closes. It has to be this game because it’s the only game that does it. Never had force close problems being on iPhone 8 plus.

You put a timer on changing coliseum defence you did not mention this in the patch notes so it must be a bug.

If not you might have upset a large pool of the playerbase.

7 Likes

The extra large letters were a bit of a nuisance while I was Heisting with 4 who spoke a different language and had to translate a lot.

Also on arena the heroes order is broken

2 Likes

Also Aladdin’s purple and Quorra’s green skills sometimes don’t work in battle.

additional example from S16 image

1 Like

Arena promotion timer says it’s stopped, but it’s still counting up.

You did not mention anything about putting a timer on changing teams in coliseum. This change came as a surprise

2 Likes

Dory doesn’t have any friends.

3 Likes

Not sure it’s new to me

And Dory isn’t listed on Red Team

Or any team.

2 Likes

My damage in invasion is a lot lower after the update(like 60% less) and i’m using the same team as yesterday, i wonder why.

2 Likes

They will come with a cap increase. :sob:

Apparently Hank and Dory don’t exist.

Heist still has some funny business going on on s16

My Bo Peep is perpetually stuck investigating that bodyguard.
She can’t be pulled into combat either

2 Likes

I was in the same heist. There was a weird lag on my end where I saw accomplices and body guards on my screen then when I clicked on them got a message they’d been defeated.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney