Boba fett concept - star wars series part 5

You can keep going, I just want peoples thoughts on the concept.

Scarlet Witch?

:man_health_worker::tooth: is it the dentist in finding Nemo, aka Dr. Philip Sherman?

is it the dentist in finding Nemo, aka Dr. Philip Sherman?

Good try but no. Try saying what you see wink wink

Correct!

When I say it out-loud, I say Dr. Teeth, as far as I am concernedā€¦ that is not a Disney characterā€¦ I now think of the muppets, now I get it. I feel dumb now :joy:

:pick: Minecraft?

Yes and yes. Now can sombody please comment about the actual concept? I put time into that, I atleast want it to be seen :frowning:

1 Like

I have read it and it is really good, nothing I would change

Well to add more specific feedback, I love the creativity of the kit and the Powerdrain idea. But I do have some more helpful feedback also.

To make your concepts easier to read, use
:arrow_up: This plus one more * which creates a bar that makes the concept look more professional and organized so the skills are easier to read.

Also, use emojis for what type of damage the skills deal. For example

:fist: - Normal Damage
:sparkles: - Fantastic Damage
:shield: - True Damage

Using these makes the skills more detailed and also use more capitalization

Instead of this, do Concussion Missile. But these are all minor for the most part, overall, very good and I hope to see you do more since this is a great stride since your previous concepts.

Thankyou, It just sank into my head on an unspecific day :joy:

Thankyou. As nobody I know says a clean concept is better than messy concept!

Got it, noted :slight_smile:

My bad sorry

Anyway thankyou so much for the feedback!

I agree with this completely. Capitalize things that should be please. I also see some other grammatical errors. Please improve on this for my sanity because I hate people who do not use correct grammar. Yeahā€¦ I am a grammar police.

The format is good, but it can be better.

Personally, I think the gifs are not needed cause they clutter up concepts.

The white skill has too much going on. You are also missing variables and you are using the damage emojis in the wrong place.

I like this skill, but the stun is too weak, the target is a bit too specific (what happens if there are no tanks - he cannot use it), and it is missing variables.

This skill has too much going on and too specific. Also missing variables.

Purple skills should be more general so that they can be activated.

I have no idea what is happening here. Does not really fit into the game, like a lot of the skills do. Missing variables and additional stat boosts.

The disks are the best part of the concept, but the star effects are not really done correctly and you are missing the variable effects.

And now I remember why I stopped making concepts in the first place.

You should not be discouraged though. The more concepts you make and the more you try the better you become

I wasnt talking about your post. Thatā€™s just feedback. Iā€™m talking about the one behind your reply

can you guys stop arguing every concept might not be perfect @Imagineer_V and @Foxy_bingo you need to learn how to get ideas from other users and also @Imagineer_V it doesnā€™t have to be perfect people might think your concepts arenā€™t perfect my concepts/Topics arenā€™t perfect ether and you need to respect that also @Foxy_bingo learn how to keep ideas to make it more exciting in your topics and concepts so they can enjoy it. Thank you

I am not expecting perfection and I am trying to help them. We were not arguing,

I do not see that, but if you do enlighten me

Who are you talking to here. You are barely making any sense.

And there is something wrong with that? No. I am only trying to help people make the best concepts they can. If you want to continue this, please start a PM.

1 Like

@The_MickeyDisneyTeam if your going to keep ruining my topics by being off topic Iā€™m not going to be happy. Also we arent arguing hes giving advice.

Correction. She.

You are the one inciting drama and continuing to revive a thread for silly reasons, so no.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney