Bolt as a hero concept

Display name: Bolt

Quote: “Well, you’re right about one thing, Rhino. Mittens does need a hero, and I guess I’ll have to do.”

Type of Character: Damage

Skillset:

Normal attack: Laser Eyes (similar to Jack Jack’s)

White Skill: Super Bark.
• Bolt makes his Super Bark and push enemies back and scare them for x seconds and giving x of damage.

Green Skill: Strong Tackle
• Bolt jumps ahead the enemies tacking them using Super Strength and giving em x damage and stunt.

Blue Skill: Zum Zum
• Bolt zigzags between the opponents very fast making the farthest enemy to be closer and viceversa.

Purple Skill: You Have Me No Choise
• When an ally is down, Bolt receives speed and strength for the rest of the Battle and receives invulnerability for x seconds.

Friends: Dash & Stitch

3 Likes

Hmm… Just a comment, the blue skill is the same thing as His basic attack.

Shooting forth lasors from the eyeballs and using heat vision is the exact same thing.

1 Like

Well then I just edit the Blue Skill, the Heat Vision fits as basic attack as well

2 Likes

Maybe change the quote? I believe that quotes shouldn’t mention any other characters, only themselves or no one

1 Like

I believe that quotes shouldn’t mention any other characters, only themselves or no one

Doesn’t seem to be the case for Quorra, her quote mentions Kevin Flynn.

2 Likes

Sure… but still. Choose a better quote

Personally, I think Penny and Bolt should be paired together, just like how Sully and Boo are paired together.

Maleficent also mentions someone (King Stefan)

But I do agree with you for the most part, however, I think this quote is ok.

Woah I made a skillset for bolt too. And it’s a bit similar when you look at it.

@Filadae_Djaq Some of the best quotes in Disney mention the heroes friends, family, or foes. I personally would have been glad to see this as Maleficent’s quote:

“And now shall you deal with me, oh Prince! And all the powers of Hell!”

But yeah, it’s a Kids Game. Sucks to me.

But here’s the quotes from current heroes that either directly or indirectly refer to or mention others.

SULLEY: “Boo?” “Kitty!”

SHANK: “Well, well, well . . . Who are you?”

SALLY: “What’s wrong? I thought you liked Frog’s Breath!”

QUEEN OF HEARTS: “I warn you child . . . If I lose my temper, you lose your head!”

EMPEROR ZURG: “So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear. For the last time!”

SCAR: “Life’s not fair, is it? You see, I shall never be king. And you . . . Shall never see the light of another day.”

QUORRA: “Flynn is teaching me about the art of selfless. About removing oneself from the equation.”

NICK: “I know everybody. And I also know that sonewhere there’s a toy store missing it’s stuffed animals. So why don’t you just get back into your box?”

VIOLET: “Normal? What do you know about normal? What does anyone in this family know about normal!? We act normal, Mom! I wanna be normal!”

MALEFICENT: “Well . . . Quite a glittering assemblage, King Stefan . . . Royalty, nobility, the gentry, and . . . Ah, how quaint . . . Even the rabble.”

FROZONE: “We look like bad guys! Incompetent bad guys!”

HIRO: “We didn’t set out to be superheroes. But sometimes, life doesn’t go the way you planned. The good thing is that my brother wanted to help a lot of people, and that’s what we’re going to do!”

URSULA: “I’m not asking much. Just a token, really, a trifle . . . You’ll never even miss it.”

GENIE: “You have been a fabulous audience! Tell you what, you’re the best audience in the whole world! Take care of yourselves! Good night Alice! Good night Agrabah! Adios, amigos!”

MAD HATTER: “We never get compliments! You simply must have a cup of tea!”

A bit pointless to write all that, but I hope that proves that hero quotes don’t have to be limited to ones describing themselves.

1 Like

Does this include Megara aka Meg?

“I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day.”

I thought about that one for a minute. Then I decided to not include it because I feel it just describes more how she’s a complete savage than her relationship with Hercules.

Savage? Hmmm I like to think more as salty.

"Did they give you a name to go with all those heroics? "

Hercules stutters

“Are you always this articulate?”

Me: Salt over 9000!

“I’m a big tough girl, I tie my own sandals and everything.”

" My friends call me Meg; at least they would if I had any friends.

Hercules: You know, wh-when I was a kid, I-I would have given anything to be exactly like everybody else.

Meg: You wanted to be petty and dishonest?

“If there’s a prize for rotten judgment
I guess I’ve already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That’s ancient history, been there, done that!”

Hmmm Sass? Salt? Savage? All three? :thinking:

Meg is the Queen of Saltiness.

I laughed out loud on the petty and dishonest comment.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney