Bolt boy (unlikely concept)

Zeus hero concept
zeus will hurl his thunderbolts and save the day
Quote: “A true hero is not measured by the size of his strength but by the strength of his heart.”

:star::star:
Role: damage
Position: backline
Team: blue

Basic attack: throws thunderbolt

Entrance: cloud comes from sky and Zeus is standing on it, when it touches the ground it disappears And Zeus takes out his thunderbolts

Defeat: Zeus gets angry and thunder flashes, it can strike an enemy (tbc in green skill) without green skill he just looks angry and thunder rumbles in background.

Victory: Gives thumbs up and laughs

Skills

white skill: now watch your old man work

:sparkles:fantastic
When Zeus’s energy bar is full he will start to throw thunderbolts until all his energy is gone. This will also stun all creeps it hits

green skill: thunder terror

(Continuing from defeat), when Zeus dies his defeat animation will have him look angry and thunder will hit the creeps, the thunder will deal x damage and then Zeus will go away

blue skill: stone smash

Zeus will disappear when he is at half health, then a giant stone Zeus hand will crush the creeps and deal x when he punches them and the ground will shake which will deal x to every creep in his path, any heroes in the way will gain a shield. This skill will also stun 2-3 creeps

purple skill: god of thunder

Zeus will revive, after he revives all skills will double on damage.

red skill: bolt boy

Zeus will deflect all attacks coming at him for 8 seconds, this skill will happen when Zeus kill at least two enemies

Friendships 

Zeus/hercules
zeus and hercules need to take down some creeps
Disk: heroes at heart
Allies Gain Reality While Scared, they will also deflect damage for x seconds
Allies: goofy, darkwing, Maximus

Zeus/megavolt
zeus and megavolt compare who is better at shooting electricity
Disk: electric buddies
All allies gain health buff that lasts x seconds
Allies: jack skellington, miss piggy, eeyore

1 Like

Please post all feedback, hope you enjoyed this concept

Don’t use numbers. Use X, Y, Z.

Wow he’s thor now

I’ll only criticize the title right now:

Zeus isn’t a “boy”. He’s a “god”. “Bolt boy” sounds like an awkward nickname for him.

Also, he isn’t likely. Zeus is in Hercules’ skillset.

The format looks very familiar…

Many of the skills are underwhelming and or rushed.

Disks are very basic.

Okay concept, just needs a little more detail.

1 Like

Hades actually called him bolt boy when he took over Olympus

1 Like

The format is the same I usually use except I put skill icons and put the ones in-between the basic attack, entrance, defeat, and victory

🤦
He is literally the Greek god of thunder

This feels like a very underwhelming copy of this Zeus concept Bolt boy (Zeus character concept)

🤦
Just because the title is similar, the entrance is similar does not mean it is a copy, and if you say having hercules as a friend is a copy it isn’t, it really isn’t, I completely forgot that the concept existed

Concepts can be similar, but when it’s word for word that’s different. Just because it’s similar doesn’t mean he copied it.

4 Likes

Let’s compare the concepts shall we?

this is different from the other concept

Number of stars being the same does not matter at all

Role and position are different

You can expect this to be the same as the other so that Herc and Zeus are on the same team.

These are similar, but considering the character I think it is completely fine.

This is different, and so is the victory animation

The white, green, blue, and purple skills are completely different.

The red skill in this and the purple in the other may have the same title, but they are different.

The disk Zeus has with Herc is different than the other concept.

The 2nd friendship is with a different character.

Now as for what you said:

I just proved it is not.

Stop being rude.

It is not a copy. Check your facts before making claims.

There is no reason for this thread to be closed/archived.

It is not a copy. Now please stop being rude to Grim. They are doing their best to make a good concept, which does not help when you and others criticize in a rude way.

4 Likes

@Imagineer_V didn’t say quit the game & forums, you do need to be respectful though.

2 Likes

I knew that

That’s, not how opinions work…

To me it just sounds like a very rude demand.

4 Likes

I’m offended just truly offended, I’m trying my best okay

4 Likes

Here’s my review

How about remove this part and let the skill deal fantastic damage? That way he’d be more useable

Unique, sure, but this is an effect that directly affects modes. Those kinds of skills never make it to the game.

When will this take into effect?

How about you add stats to the disk?

Same goes to Megavolt disk.

I see a lot of wasted potential. There could’ve been a few stuns, some DOT, etc. Overall it is a mix between bland and unique. If you plan on changing the skillset, keep the white and green.

1 Like

Fixed some of it

What can fail?

Fixed it
10 c

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney