Bolt doesnt work Reward

Can you do something about this huge problem and fix it on time? Last time when Lilo was on rewards we DONT GET NOTHING for rewards as a result of 3 days bug.
Also in Arena, there is bug with fight. Mr Big n Koslov doesnt work woth freezy skill even is upgraded on max.

It’s probably the same thing as last time… you probably did 12 days of the bolt wall already out of the 14 days, using up all the resets they allowing us.

I don’t agree with perblue’s reasoning of it , but they claim doing this is for fairness across time zones.

3 Likes

Only if he is inactive when silence, charm, stun, freeze effects.
Yes, and welcome to this forums. :bouquet:
Yes and you shouldn’t create 2 topics at the same time. 🤦🏼 :woman_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:

Of course it´s trash. The Prize Wall goes off for 14 days for everyone and they imagine someone would just skip a day? If so, why bother… they never bothered before.

3 Likes

I think that reasoning is very fair. 12 days is still plenty of time to get a 6 star character. The fact it’s 12 days of free rewards that now scale as they increase is really generous.

It’s not a bug. And if you were playing the game when Lilo was in the Prize Wall then you should’ve known you only get 12 days for this one too.

4 Likes

Still would be better if it was 13 out of 14. Likely you will come early on, so it won´t matter at the end. Or you come a bit later, but likely will be on daily.
And tbh, the 33 daily free tokens missed aren´t exactly mind-blowing.

2 Likes

I’ll just leave this here:

Never skipped a day, yet did not get him maxed out, because:

There was no redundancy to account for 3xMod Attunement.
Realistically, we should get 60 extra chips, to allow for this additional upgrade.

And then we factor in RNG, sometimes I got quick sweeps, but other times I had to nearly clear the entire wall before getting a stage upgrade.

There’s also no allowance for a red skill upgrade/unlock either, that’s another 25 chips.

So the system as it stands right now needs a lot of redundancy/extra chips, to meet all of the above requirements within the allotted time.
Or they can double the amount of time to make it a month long event.

Bad luck.
On all of my accounts I got 6* + some more chips… although arguably some guild gifts did help, yes.

I am on phase 22 of the Bolt Prize Wall, but for some reason the daily quests for it haven’t started, so I can’t move forward. The event ends tomorrow.

that is rough buddy

3 Likes

But the game states you can reach up to level 100 in prizes.

:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Not with what they give you for free. They’re saying it scales up to 100, not that you’re guaranteed to reach it.

4 Likes

honestly don’t expect to get past level 25 or so without paying - there will be a % of good or bad luck either side of somewhere around level 22ish, I think.

Yes, that makes most of the reward improvements from the previous patch totally pointless, and yes level 100 existing is clearly absurd and would require purchasing probably every single token deal available for the duration.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I (barely) reached level 30 on one of my accounts, but I was extraordinarily lucky this time around, getting the jackpot within 5 guesses probably close to 10 times. My other account reached level 24, which I suspect is a lot more typical.

I would have to think that, if there really is a maximum level to the Prize Wall, it would need to be set high enough that the chances of anyone reaching it, even with buying all the deals and getting all the guild gifts, are very low. I imagine PerBlue doesn’t want to deal with someone saying they’ve reached the top level and can’t go any further even though they’ve paid $50 for more tokens…

Well, even if I DID reach level 100, I would probablyjust have a stack of Bolt hero chips and red skill chips, which are gonna take a while to be used, because my Bolt is currently in Orange 0 rarity.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney