Boom baby! Kuzco character concept)

Kuzco

220846ef4c5768cded88fa58eb2d4367c01deeff_2_500x500
Midline, Tank, :star::star:

“You know it’s all about me”

Skillset

Basic attack: Passive

White: Rhythm based lifestyle
Passive: Instead of attacking enemies with his basic attack Kuzco dances to heal himself X hp.

Active: Kuzco dances for 4 seconds granting allies X skill power and 75% speed increase for those 4 seconds. Kuzco gains “Groove” for 8 seconds when he is finished.

If an enemy crits Kuzco while he has groove he gains 300 energy, 125% attack speed and 6 stacks of hardy.

If an enemy doesn’t crit Kuzco gains X basic damage and Y Max hp.

Green: All about me
If an enemy gains a stat increasing buff (armor increase, basic damage increase, tenacity increase) he steals 10% of it for the rest of the wave.

This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X

Blue: No touchy
Whenever an enemy gets close to Kuzco he knocks the enemy to the backline and deals X damage to it.

He can only knock back enemies every 8 seconds.

Purple: Face of the nation
Whenever Kuzco preforms a basic attack he gains 5% attack speed for the rest of the wave. It stops increasing at 150% more attack speed.

Every 3rd basic attack also slows nearby enemies by 40% for 3 seconds and deals X damage to them.

Red: Bring it on
Whenever Kuzco falls below 50% hp he gains immunity to disables til the end of the wave.

Increased stats:

• X basic damage
  • Y max hp
  • Z reality

Friendships

Stitch, “Hawaiian groove” - Buffs frontline allies

Frontline allies have their Basic damage and skill power increased by X.

They also have 12% chance to dodge attacks.

12% chance per star
X Basic damage and skill power per level

Genie, “Star of the show” - Blue skill buff

"No touchy stuns enemies for 2 seconds and has a 10% shorter cooldown.

1 second and 10% shorter cooldown per star.
X max hp per level

Hope you enjoyed!

13 Likes

Very good concept. My only 3 complaints are his purple is pretty weak and slow (compared to powerline’s red).

Also stealing enemy buffs is cool in concept but due to his passive he wouldn’t be able to do much with crit buffs, BD buffs or speed buffs (maybe incorporate something similar to rafiki’s purple to accommodate for this).

Lastly, I think his stitch disk would be too slow and it clashes with his passive. He has enough healing so maybe something different.

1 Like

i’ve always wanted someone to make a kuzco hero concept! i feel like this character is underrated, so thank you for making one.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney