Booster Rewards for War

Is there anything being done about the Booster for winning the war season being effective again. Since the disastrous E6 drop where the elite reward drops were multiplied by 5, the boosters have been “Paused”. Maybe I have missed it becoming active, but I typically look for it everyday. I have yet to see it not paused since then.

1 Like

Where did u get that?

How did you get that?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i believe it’s end-of-month war rewards for top 10 guilds

1 Like

@TheGrillFather same issue with the small bag as well it’s paused also kind of pointless going for top 5 if the bonuses don’t even work

Thanks for the heads up. It seems to be clashing with the increased hero chips event we’ve added indefinitely as we investigate a fix to implement increased drops. Due to the high volume of reports with boosters and double drop consumables, we’ll remove the increased hero chips in elite campaign for now.

Would not it be just better if the hero chips had 100% chance to spawn, or to give guaranteed X hero chips per raid?

Are chances really that necessary now? Along with the ones in normal campaign? (At least such thing would lower the horrendous costs to just one fourth of current amount)

1 Like

1 Like

@TheGrillFather yah please don’t stop it. Basically, the top 5 get 1 extra hero chip every 5 tries and it’s a 1 hero chip reward.

Right now, everyone gets a 5 hero chip reward… I know it’s nice for the top war teams to get more, but they honestly don’t need it and the 20% is nothing. Why does everyone have to suffer?
My guild is top 2/3 and I’d rather get 5 hero chips instead of 1.2 per raid.

2 Likes

but now everyone has worse drops… ?! in what way is this better?!

2 Likes

So basically, we spend 60k stamina on the latest elite chapter for just 5 hero chips (if we are lucky)?

Are you insane?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney