Boun likely concept raya and the last dragon

Name:boun

Disclamer:the friendship disks are going to be with characters not in game yet

Image:image

Description:boun is a adult in a child body and he is always up for a business deal

Quote:“what are drunn’s anyway”

Stars::star::star:

Role:support

Position:back

Trial team:blue

Entrance:boun rides in on the shrimporium

Basic attack:n/a

Victory:boun smiles

Defeat:boun gets turned into a statue

White skill:who’s hungry? Boun makes soup healing allies for x amount of damage this has a chance to fail on allies above level x.

Green skill:please pay with Jades (name might change later) at the start of each battle allies get x jade coins after each wave player will get to choose how many jade coins the allies give boun for every jade coin given x amount of damage is healed. On auto a random amount of jade coins will be picked each wave.

Blue skill:run from the drunn! Boun hops on his boat and sail past enemy’s trying to get away from the drunn turning enemy’s into stone for x amount of seconds

Purple skill:let’s go with my plan. Boun revives the first ally that gets killed and gives them a shield that last x amount of seconds

Red skill:n/a

Friends:boun and raya
disk name is still in progress
What disk does:increases the time enemy’s are a statue by 1 second (increases by 0.5 seconds per star)
Allies:sisu and tong

Friend:boun and namaari
Disk name is still in progress
What disk does:for every level of star the limit to the amount of jade coins a character can have increases by 1
Allies:shan yu sisu and noi

If you guys could help me with the missing parts that would be appreciated as this is my first concept.

@Imagineer_V made a very usefull guid for making concepts. So maybe start by checking that out?

8 Likes

What do you mean by somewhat likely?

1 Like

I actually followed some of that guide

What it means is that it is semi possible that he will be added to game

To add an image, you need to be a basic user. Get that by reading/liking/commenting on enough posts

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Yup. NP. Just read something like patch notes and like some posts, and you are good to go. I also recommend taking @.Discobot’s advanced tutorial. Go here:
Discobot Wise. Fun With Discobot Pt. 2!

I just got to basic rank how do I post image

Copy this pic of Boun and paste it in the main post:

3 Likes

But he is a full-fledged disney character. So, Boun has a good chance like all the others

The pictur uyou used was the same picture I found lol

1 Like

Good! I think like Took Took (I think that is his name, reply me if i am correct or incorrect) was in DH with raya!

It’s actually Tuk Tuk

Launch a shrimp?

When he gots the 5% of HP his attack speed increases to 300% in the rest from wave

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney