Brain Freeze!

Chum Chum

Trial Team : Red
Quote : “Yeah, Man! Don’t be such a paranoid android!
Description : " Chum Chum is the smallest kid (size-wise) in the 5th grade class "
Stars : :star: :star:
Role : Damage
Position : FrontLine
Entrance : Walks in, slurps on Frosty Freezy Frezze.

Victory: Jumps up and down then eats a Ice Monster Bun Bun.
Defeat : Crys and runs off.

Basic Attack: He grabs some Ice Monster Bun Buns and puts it in his mouth, and spits it out to the enemy.

White Skill: Chimp Chomp
Chimp Chomp comes in and kicks 3 enemies. Deals X normal damage

Green Skill: I Mean, Look At My Underwear!
Chum Chum grabs his underwear and throws it at the enemy like a boomerang, It does X damage to the enemy and stuns them for 8 seconds, and then the underwear comes back, and Chum Chum puts it back on.

Blue Skill: Refill, Refill, Refill, Refill.
Chum Chum grabs 3 cups of Frosty Freezy Freeze, and then throws it to 3 different enemies. Freezes a enemy for 7 seconds.

Purple Skill: Can You Hand Me My Purple Crayon Now?

Chum Chum can now do X more damage in “Refill, Refill, Refill, Refill.”
“I Mean, Look At My Underwear” can now stun a enemy for 5 more seconds.

No Red Skill

Costume: Ice Monster

Friendship #1 ChumChum - Fanboy
Disk Name: Frosty Freeze For All Of Us
Allies: Mickey, Miss Piggy, Lenny

Friendship #2 Gerald , Marlin, & Nemo - Chum Chum
Disk Name: Orange Is The New Black.
Allies: Kyle, Boog, Kim Possible

3 Likes

How do you guys like it?

Cool man, I forgot they existed

Oh my God. Is it really Fanboy and ChumChum?

What do u mean?

(Aka do u mean that in a good way?) Also yes. It is Chum Chum. (I did made a Fanboy.)

No I just realized it. Fanboy and ChumChum was my childhood. And I still like it.

Well, might as well give feedback. Nothing better to do RN.

BORING. Look at bios in game for some inspiration because this is less detailed.

Damage type should always be indicated after the skill name! This should also knock back an enemy since he kicks them.

1. Too long of a skill name
  2. If this is supposed to work like Herc’s Green, then it should behave like this: Deals damage when it passes through enemies and stuns them, and then it returns and deals damage again and extends their stun (or debuffs) by a number of seconds.

Add some more effects! If not then add a level cap. All skills need to have variables of some kind.

1. Long skill name
  2. Maybe change it like this:

**Enemies Frozen by “Slush Chug” will take X damage per second. They will also receive X damage when frozen again if the freeze came from another ally.

Stunned enemies by “Underwear Boomerang” will be stunned again for 5 seconds more if they are above 50% of their Max HP.**

Self explanatory.

Red skill is required, costumes are not, and also add friendship disk effects.

Do not take this harshly, as you, like all concept creators, have the potential to be great! It takes time, so take this as good feedback!

Imagineer has a guide for making concepts that can help you. If you need a link, I can provide it.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said. But this one thing. It doesn’t have to have a red skill. Some concepts have no red skill, and they put " No red skill"

(also, thank you for taking your time to give feedback. :grin:)

What do you mean?

(Like examples.)

Same with me

It has too. Every concept has a red skill of some kind.

Variables can either be damage, buffs, or level restriction.

For example:
This deals X damage
Allies gain X skill power
This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Podría ser control

Oh ok.

Also, thanks. I will try to remember this information for next time.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney