Brer fox concept

Br’er fox(this concept won’t have skill icons)

Quote)no I said I was gonna skin ya

Role)damage

Stars) :star:

Trial)blue

Position)front line

Animations

Entrance)brer fox walks into battle with his hat down then lifts up his hat and pulls out his axe

Defeat)brer fox smack’s himself with a club

Victory) brer fox makes this face

Basic attack) brer fox attacks a enemy with his axe

Skills

White skill-Making a fire) brer fox makes a fire this takes 6 seconds after he finish’s the fire he grants himself a shield he also throws the fire at a enemy dealing x damage.(normal damage👊)

Green skill-smart little fox) brer fox throws a trap whoever steps on this trap gets stunned for 5 seconds(fantastic damage💥)

Blue skill-Hot chomp) brer fox Dodge’s a attack and bites a enemy dealing x damage(normal damage👊)

Purple skill-scary scary)whoever is trapped in brer Fox’s trap also gets scared for 5.9 seconds.

Red skill-lucky rabbit foot) whoever falls into the trap it also stuns all enemies for 7.2 seconds

Additional stat boost:

X max HP
X max damage to little smart fox
X max basic damage

Friendship’s

Brer fox and Brer bear

Looking for a meal

Disk-gotta scan)before brer fox uses his white skill he scans enemies for 7 seconds.)

Allies) baloo, mushu,scrooge McDuck

Brer fox and Robin Hood

How to be a hero

Disk-stunning now charms)after enemies are stunned they also get charmed for 4 seconds

Allies)anger, rex, mulan

I’m gonna take a break from concepts for 2 days hope that’s fine.

Yes, please take a break. Try to stop posting 2-3 concepts in one day. When you release more than 1 a day, it shows that you do not put thought into the concepts.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney