Broken Arena Bonus Points this Season?

After seeing scores of around 3000 in a loss and 9000 in a win, with people already having total scores in the 40000 to 50000 range, I was wondering if that’s intended or a glitch/bug.

@Loutre Could you please check with the team and let us know if that’s how the scoring this season should work or if that’s not intended and will be fixed?

Fast blinded enemies misses attacks more, and so generate more points, and there is no cap on how many you can get.

Not a bug.

Sorry if I was not specific enough.
I get what causes the points and that there’s no bug using involved.

I simply wonder if it’s intended that there’s no cap on the points or if that’s an oversight by PB.

short answer is no, it’s almost certainly not intended - but I think it’s unlikely to be fixed so if you’ve found a team that works, have at it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

With a cap a lot of people would have many scores. Which shouldn’t happen.

Blind points have no limit, only HP remaining points does have.
It always was like that, but this time it’s possible to generate more points.

Nope sorry your all wrong it’s a bug

1 Like

Can we take a moment to appreciate how PerBlue is acknowledging the current scoring as bugged, but prioritise to monetize it before addressing it.

You’re hurting the current season even more by doing a major change like this halfway through the season.
Everyone had the same possibilities to achieve these scores, the salty people just gotta get good and figure out things by themselves.
Also, if you couldn’t figure out how the current scoring worked, you had no shot at winning the Arena/Coliseum anyway. Sorry!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney