Bubble Bass (Unlikely Hero Concept/Contest Submission)

Hey guys! This is my very first hero concept, and also my submission for the hero concept contest that’s currently underway! So sit back and enjoy the concept while I drop the bass…

(I’m sorry, that was a very terrible pun. :sweat_smile:)

• Name: Bubble Bass
  • Source: SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Description: Bubble Bass is a rude, crude dude who bullies his way onto the battlefield and wards off enemies with his big personality.
  • Quote: “You forgot the PICKLES!!!”
  • Role: Tank
  • Position: Front
  • Trial Team: Yellow
  • Stars: :star:
Animations
  • Entrance: Bubble Bass walks in, gets into position, and straightens his glasses.
  • Basic Attack: Bubble Bass throws a random object at an enemy. Possible objects can include half-eaten Krabby Patties, soda cups, Mermaid Man action figures, and D20s.
  • Victory: Bubble Bass puts his hands on his belly and laughs loudly.
  • Defeat: Bubble Bass sits down, crosses his arms, and snorts angrily.
Skills

:white_circle: The Double Triple Bossy Deluxe
(:sparkles: Fantastic Damage)

Bubble Bass devours a large Krabby Patty, healing himself for X HP and increasing his armor by 75% for 9 seconds. He then belches, damaging the three closest enemies for X HP and decreasing their damage by 50% for 12 seconds.

The damage reduction has a chance to fail against enemies higher than level X.

:green_circle: No Pickles!

Bubble Bass sticks out his tongue to reveal the pickle slices hidden underneath it, Scaring all enemies for 8 seconds.

:large_blue_circle: Bubble Butt
(:sparkles: Fantastic Damage)

Bubble Bass farts, causing nearby enemies to take X damage over time for 5 seconds and applying 2 stacks of Fatigue to them.

:purple_circle: Large and in Charge

Bubble Bass is immune to all armor and reality reductions. This effect has a chance to fail against enemies higher than Level X.

:red_circle: Kinda Picky

When Bubble Bass uses “The Double Triple Bossy Deluxe”, he gains 4 stacks of Hardy.

Bubble Bass gains 120 energy every time he damages a Scared enemy. This has a chance to fail against enemies higher than Level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:

• +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power
  • +X Basic Damage
Friendships

Friendship 1: Bubble Bass/Timon & Pumbaa

• Campaign Story (“Just One Bite”): Timon and Pumbaa try to get Bubble Bass to try a bug burger.
  • Allies: Baloo, Scar, Stitch
  • Memory Disk: Grub Buddies (“The Double Triple Bossy Deluxe” Gives Shields)
  • Disk Effects:
    • +X Armor
    • +X Skill Power to Tank role allies
    • “The Double Triple Bossy Deluxe” also gives Bubble Bass and his allies a shield whose HP is equal to X% of Bubble Bass’s Max HP (+40% per star)

Friendship 2: Bubble Bass/Disgust

• Campaign Story (“The Daily Bubble”): Disgust convinces Bubble Bass to start a blog, so he recruits her to help him tour the City and write critiques for every restaurant in the City.
  • Allies: Anger, Linguini & Remy, Goofy
  • Memory Disk: Snobs and Circumstance (“No Pickles!” and “Bubble Butt” Disable Enemies)
  • Disk Effects:
    • +X Skill Power
    • “No Pickles!” also Silences enemies for 8 seconds
    • Enemies damaged by “Bubble Butt” lose X damage and have a Y% chance to be Blinded for 10 seconds (+20% per star)
10 Likes
How would you rate this concept?
  • 5 Pickles
  • 4 Pickles
  • 3 Pickles
  • 2 Pickles
  • 1 Pickle
  • NO PICKLES!!!

0 voters

2 Likes

I see you all are people of culture.

1 Like

Finally, your device isn’t close to dying. Good job.

To stay on topic, nice concept!

4 Likes

I’m not. I just chose that one because it seemed funny.

1 Like

Thanks! (10c)

That’s a funny character

1 Like

Thanks. :grinning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney