Buff Flynn Rider

I have been seeing complaints about the hero Flynn Rider lately, and I want to bring about positive change for the entire Disney Heroes community. It’s clear that he isn’t as good as other meta characters right now. His main downfall is his Max HP. At Red 1, for example Flynn Rider’s overall Max HP is 300,000. Meanwhile, a Red 1 ranged control hero such as Syndrome has over 1,080,000 Max HP. This is clearly an issue. He has several other areas of weakness that can be easily exposed during gameplay. Flynn Rider fails to defeat opponents who have 8 promotions less than him. Another hero, such as fellow control unit Syndrome, would quickly and effectively succeed to defeat said enemies. We know that Perblue will eventually solve this issue and it’s simply a matter of time at this point. We need the support of the entire community to…

Buff Flynn Rider

As someone who loved the Tangled franchise, I second this

1 Like

This seems like an actual issue. I third the motion

1 Like

I agree he really needs a refresh and since Rapunzel got one it would be great to get his stats up to par with the meta!

However,

Mine doesn’t have this problem, on the right team (and right mods) you can account for the low HP & he deals a lot of damage :smiley:

He does need a buff but imo a stat buff would be good enough. Although if he got more I wouldn’t complain :yum:

1 Like

Even with the right mods on him, Flynn Rider has a max HP much lower than most other heroes. Especially with the recent Rapunzel buff, now is the ideal time for a Flynn buff.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney