Buff older characters

Can we get some buffs on some older characters? Instead of keep coming out with new ones I feel some of the older core characters need some love! Mickey Mouse, Maleficent!? I think this would be great.

1 Like

… Didn’t you make this exact same thread just yesterday?

7 Likes

Yep, exact same text as well

7 Likes

Wow. The exact same wording, too.

6 Likes

New chars make money for pb, there is little to no incentive for them to improve chars everyone has.

That’s technically untrue Fluke182 as for newer players all characters are new for them, as well as updating old characters would make it more likely letting people actually use the characters they like rather than having to focus on the meta :-).

There would be more choice in who people want to use, and more characters being strong would give more incentives to update those characters as well rather than just sticking to the new ones.

3 Likes

And I didn’t get any feed back if you didn’t realize lol :joy:

1 Like

True Barbie people are so weird

Cheers I agree Kira so let’s push for older characters

1 Like

I don’t think you can really give constructive criticism on an opinion. Everyone agrees with you, if that’s what you’re wondering.

7 Likes

You can just ask for feedback in the SAME topic…

It’s fine to revive a dead topic if you created it, you know.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that. Not used to forums. Thanks for letting me know. Just didn’t think I’d get attacked for posting something again that I wanted others opinions on. Thanks again for letting me know you can bump an old forum.

1 Like

… You literally said the exact same thing to me 2 days ago. :expressionless:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney